NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this kit about a week ago from another member. It is still brand new in the box. It also has a lifetime warranty on everything including the shocks. I need money for college so I need to get rid of this. I'm trying to want get the amount I paid for.

$500.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i would, but don't know the company or the quality enough to risk it - if someone can vouch for seeing these on a celica, i'd be more interested

·
Registered
255 Posts
heh just saw the other thread about these and they look nice, i'm just not sure if i wanna cut my fenders. if no one jumps on this in a day or so, i might pick it up - need to see about some new fenders that i could cut for this

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
SuperShipley said:
heh just saw the other thread about these and they look nice, i'm just not sure if i wanna cut my fenders. if no one jumps on this in a day or so, i might pick it up - need to see about some new fenders that i could cut for this
No matter what kit you get you have to cut the fenders. It's only like a 4" cut too. This is a fine kit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
yea, i had a friend check on some new x1 fenders to go with the kam kit, i don't want to cut into my stock fenders, so i can keep them as stock as i can

·
Registered
748 Posts
let me back this guys product up...ive got the same exact kit on my car, shocks hold up great, the hinges are quality and it looks great...good price too, i spent 300 shipped used on my kit.

Its a good product...fenders have to be rolled in a small section but well worth it!

free bump

·
Registered
13 Posts
second thought I retract my offer, If your not bright enough to respond to me, you are probably not bright enough to get them to the post office either, I think I will just protect myself, thanks anyway!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts