NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
traded my 12" type x and box for these to a guy in dixon. he said that be bought these brand new online, and only used em for test fitment. i havent done anything with them since, cuz ive just been too busy this summer. now i'm rethinking my gameplan.

when i got em the guy hooked em up just to show me they worked, and i could do the same for you, i just dont have a box so prolly shouldnt really slap em..

can take pics if need be, but theres nothing really to look at. one has a tiny imperfection in the clear coat on the like carbon fiber face, but isnt that noticeable and shouldnt have any affect whatsoever on sound.

pm me an offer, im located in oakland, WILL NOT SHIP

im only in town til the 12th, then may be in town the 16th too, but then am moving down to school, so if ur interested please contact me asap

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would consider trading for a set of decent component speakers, something along the lines of teh jl c5-650's... i'm also leaning towards a single 10w6v2 if anyones got one. also in the market for butyl based sound deadener (if anyone has any extra), a trd ss, cusco or c one underbrace, or possibly other random car parts.

id be willing to make a deal for any of these plus/minus cash

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

btw im willing to sell individually or as pair

also have a 1000/1 jl amp that you might be able to talk me into selling if you get the subs too, but i was still planning on using it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts