NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've decided to trade my car in within the next couple weeks and want to try to get it close to stock as possible so I'm parting out what I have. PM me with offers:
GT-S automatic aluminum pedals SOLD
Injen RD CAI (blue) with Polished aluminum heat shield- SOLD
Blitz bodykit (not eurothane)-- will not ship SOLD
S2k antenna SOLD
carbon fiber altezzas SOLD
street glow fog lights (back up for sale)
Street Glow H7 HID bulbs SOLD

look here for some pictures
Make me an offer or pm me and i'll send more pics

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
me want pedals!!!!

Personified, i have the dead pedal already, i just want the gas and brake. Can we split? I offered 35 shipped for the gas and brake pedal....so we'll see....

>Ben

·
Registered
264 Posts
How much for the rims? And are you selling the JDM door sills listed on your website?

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
i want dibs on the s2k antenna. how much for the s2k..my damn s2k got swiped AGAIN for the 3rd f'n time. aaaaaarrgghh.

·
Registered
264 Posts
TRlPPlN said:
i want dibs on the s2k antenna. how much for the s2k..my damn s2k got swiped AGAIN for the 3rd f'n time. aaaaaarrgghh.
Try Locktite.

·
Registered
161 Posts
how much for blitz front end? Where You Live.... im in Morristown Area.... Also is the front end JDM or USA Spec?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personafied- yes i have the dead pedal

TroyC- Rims go for $1400 in the store so make me an offer. Never been driven on. and I never got that far to get the JDM door sills

TD | Celica- front end is just USA spec fiberglass and I'm not too far from morristown

sleepy celica- aftermarket fogs wouldnt mount in stock holes since the oem's are mounted on an angle.

and if i knew how to add a damn picture I would but right now i'm late for work!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
hey kireisceli..if u buy the leds and mail ur guage cluster over to me, ill do the blue leds for ya chica at no charge..except that you pay shipping both ways:)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
PowerbyRICE:

Thankies for your offer, that is extremely sweet of you. How long will you need my gauge cluster for? Where should I purchase leds from?

·
Registered
928 Posts
I want The heat shield of the intake, how much do you want?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
edit and bump. almost everything is gone except the CAI and heat shield. I also have a 516U Viper Voice Modual that I'm looking to get rid of too. Makes your car talk "Viper Armed, Protected by Viper, STand back" etc.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts