NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks, since I am getting the XS Turbo, I need all the money I can get.

TRD Clutch LSD, 3500 gentle break in miles, change tranny fluid 2 times. Was NOT abused and not driven, it just past the break in period. It is still almost brand new! Here's your chance to get this discontinued item. If you go for Kaaz clutch LSD you will need to change your tranny fluid every 3000 miles ($60 for their fluid and $30 for labor), but with the TRD, its install and forget. I will truly regret this, but Turbo is my priority. As you can see in the picture below, it still in brand spanking new condition.

$625 + shipping.

TRD Chromoly Flywheel,
This thing is in perfect condition (slighty darker color because of tranny fluid). The surface is the SAME as new with nothing worn. It is chromoly and will not wear out! $500 new. This is better than the Fidanza flywheel because it is alot stronger and will not void your warranty because its TRD.

$335 + shipping.
Actual Pic

Actual Pic

Actual Pic

Stock Pic

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Ouch... I would love to get that.. but I need money.... I'm parting out my stuff too cause need some money..
If I some money.. I'll grad that right away..... :D

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
wow you're really letting everything go aren't ya? I hope everything works out and you get enough money together... it'd be nice to have more ppl running the XS kit to give us all better impressions of it. :)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys... a clutch LSD performs a lot BETTER than the Helical. You don't have to worry about it wearing out if you don't autox, this thing will last a lot longer than your clutch and as long as your tranny.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Damn, I'd jump on it if I wasn't already spending 2Gs on rims and tires. Do you finance? I could get them from you that way. :chuckles:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Coolwheels00 said:
keep them and go donate sperm or something. :D

which location do you frequent?
i hear people make good money

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Is the flywheel still for sale? I might be interested if Toyota replaces my synchros under warranty and will install a clutch and flywheel for free/cheap...

Usman

1 - 15 of 15 Posts