NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm selling the TRD short shifter. i believe it fits the gt and the gt-s 00-01. modifications need to be done in order for it to work for 02-03. i only used it for a couple of months so it's in fairly "new" shape. comes in original box with bushings and instructions. i'm selling it for $110 shipped (conus or APO/FPO addresses) or $100 pick up. for those who are curious, i'm in the palmdale/lancaster area, but make my way down to west covina once and a while on the weekends so arrangements can be made. shipping cost to other countries may raise the cost of shipping, so if interested please pm me your zip code or area designator. i'm pretty firm on the price so please don't try humor me with "funny" bids...but don't be affraid to try and make an offer...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Avenge2c said:
um why are yuo bumping his post?Did I miss something?Well N_E_way's I mailed you and I would like it for 110 shipped.Let me know and I'll send out the money asap~Brad
first of all...DOMO ARRIGATO DREW-SAN....

well drew, jdm-style, is a real good person and dear friend to me so he just wanted to help a homie out!!!:applaud: i've received a couple of pm's and sent some responses back, but you're the first one to come out and say that you will pay what i'm asking; one thing though, i failed to stated that $110 shipped was for the lower 48 states or APO/FPO address. it may cost a little more for overseas. i'm really sorry about that. but if you're still interested let me know. pm me your address and i'll see what it would cost to ship to your address. thanks...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
responded to pm's. also updated initial post to include new shipping instructions due to the fact that i failed to remember that this is an "international" board and that we have fellow members across the ponds. so please forgive me, Avenge2c, but if you or anyone else (over seas) are interested, please let me know your location and i will provide you with the shipping cost from here. thank you again and once again, please accept my appology for this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.