NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing waters and seeing if anyone is interested in a pretty good condition unique solid, one piece strut bar. They were produced and sold here a while back and have have become pretty rare now. This bar is perfect for those looking for performance, since it's a one piece design, meaning it's a lot more rigid than the other bars sold out there for our cars. The only flaw is that near the left of the bar, there is some paint that rubbed off, but it's nothing too big, just a bit of wear and tear, but still performs the same. Send me your offers and i'll really consider it. Looking for locals only, not looking to ship (if I don't sell, it will stay on my car). Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
132 Posts
okay now its seems to me like the other strut bars your gonna have to remove the air vent to make it fit correct? cause seems like this one it went around the vent so no modify needed... correct?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
okay now its seems to me like the other strut bars your gonna have to remove the air vent to make it fit correct? cause seems like this one it went around the vent so no modify needed... correct?
I have the Rod Millen strut bar and I never had to modify the vent. Only problem is that the venting to the exhaust manifold is blocked. This would probably be great for anyone running a turbo back there. More cool air flowing over it and still great handling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts