NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a rare used Greddy Supercharger Kit for 2zz I bought from a member on here (evilthorne). I was planning on using this but I ended up selling my Celica. I haven't used the supercharger at all since I bought it. It only has 37k on it.

The kit also includes:

-Actuator moved to front of Supercharger (for easier access - originally behind the supercharger- All the pieces were purchased from Magnusson and moved)
-AEM Tru Power Pulley
-NST 3.1 pulley
-Stock Greddy pulley
-Prosport Premium EGT gauge
-Sector 111 upgraded brackets
-RC Engineering 440cc Injectors
-Greddy Boost Sensor
-Walbro 255lph pump
-Emanage Ultimate and CD
-Original instructions and documentation for kit, brackets, and gauge

You will need to get a eManage Harness. evilthorne was running it on a corolla 2zz and I never got around to picking one up.

These kits are really hard to find these days and I really wish I could have used it. I've heard they are awesome and can really get the Celica moving. Looking for $2600 plus shipping.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is what I paid for it. Plus, that site you saw it on for $2100 doesn't actually sell the kit. Believe me when i was looking for it a few months back I actually emailed, called, emailed again and again to that site. No one responded. Matter of fact all the sites I tried to buy it on didn't have them except mwr

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep that's the one I tried contacting when I was looking for one. No luck with any answer. no phone number. email gets you nowhere

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember looking and they "appear" to sell it but I wanted to actually make sure before buying such a large item. and they didn't respond to any emails. I didnt want to just buy it and it end up being a shady site ya know. Plus no paypal either only credit card it was a little too **shady** for me

·
Registered
233 Posts
2600 is kinda high I would love to have it but mwr sells it for 3 and some change and an 350 you can get apexi fc and tunded I believe or that's what it was a few months back or -600 with no emanage or fc

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i was trying to sell it as a kit with the *extras* mwr doesnt include upgraded bracket (which is known to be the weak link), higher boost pulleys, egt gauge, upgrade walbro fuel pump, greddy boost sensor ect. original kit doesnt include extras (just supercharger, injectors, hardware, and emanage).

If anyone wants to purchase without emanage or something, we can work something out.

·
6k, 6.1k, 6.LIIFFFTTTT!!!
1,345 Posts
2600 is kinda high I would love to have it but mwr sells it for 3 and some change and an 350 you can get apexi fc and tunded I believe or that's what it was a few months back or -600 with no emanage or fc
It's his product... it he has it set at his price point that's he wants or thinks fair his own decision. If you think you can get a better deal elsewhere then by all means... GO FOR IT!!! :thumbup: But don't come in someone else's thread and bash their prices and product.

:chiggy:

Bump for a nice product! :thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's his product... it he has it set at his price point that's he wants or thinks fair his own decision. If you think you can get a better deal elsewhere then by all means... GO FOR IT!!! But don't come in someone else's thread and bash their prices and product.
thanks buddy! :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
How easy is this to install? Do I need to take it to a tuner?

I'm interested but there are literally no tuners around here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's the nice thing about this supercharger kit. I've heard it's super easy to install as apposed to a turbo kit (where you have to do modifying, running oil lines, etc) It's basically bolt-on. Although, you will prob need to get it tuned or follow the instructions in the manual.

Like I said I actually didn't install it, but I did do alot of research on the kit beforehand.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I guess I'll have to do more research before bolting one of these on. I'd hate to put it on and somehow mess up my engine. That's one thing I don't like about where I live. No tuners

·
Banned
159 Posts
Would you be willing to sell ONLY the charger???????????

1 - 20 of 58 Posts