NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only part I have left remaining from my parted out Celica is the Veilside Replica Rear Bumper that was only on my car for about 3 months. The fitment is great on the bumper. The rear bumper was bought from groupbuy4celica, and if you search around there is nothing but positive comments about his products. I would really like it to be pick up only but if the right offer came along I will try to ship it. Any questions feel free to ask. Happy modding!!
Veilside Replica Rear - $125

·
Registered
521 Posts
well im gunna give my replica rear one good last ditch attempt to shuv the thing on after i remove the rear crash bar (faccckkk) and shave the bumper a little (faaackkkerr). and honestly id rather have it shipped too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
also, ill be attempting this on my day off on sunday. so ill know 100% for sure by then. maybe that will give him time to post pictures of it on his car for fitment also and get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
because seems like he wants it and he called dibs on it. plus idk if you would ship
I will start searching for a box i can ship it in and if he backs out it is yours.

also, ill be attempting this on my day off on sunday. so ill know 100% for sure by then. maybe that will give him time to post pictures of it on his car for fitment also and get a shipping quote.
Let me know what you find out. I will try to get ya a quote on shipping.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
you dont have to have a full box for it.
Just buy carton boards and wrap around it with plastic to keep it in place. You'll need some soft foams for shock absorb and impacts while it's being shipped.
And then use tape

shipping for my front was about 120, from TX to uh.... somewhere near Main...forgot...

·
Registered
521 Posts
hey man sorry i didnt mean to back out on you just some emergency stuff came up. but good luck with the sale! whoever gets it is lucky! wish i still could afford it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.