NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a custom veilside titainium exhaust for sale, I bought two titainium canisters from veilside in Carson and they only had one left, that was two years ago. One was for me and the other for a friend, he sold his car now i have the two.

The piping is steel 2.5 inches, the total weight is 10 lbs, its two years old but it only has about 8 months of use then it was stored, my friend ended up getting a ticket so he had to remove it. It sounds great, super deep but its kinda loud. If you wanna hear it i have one on my car now. the piping and welding was done by GT fabrications in buena park, CA. the very same people that tein used to build their S15 and sport compact car uses for services. looking to get $350 OBO, let me know.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
dude so many good exhaust fs!

·
Registered
355 Posts
pm sent!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Still for sale? I'll trade you my TRD standard length exhaust for it. The TRD's sell for 450 used pretty regularly.

or if anyone wants to buy my TRD for 350 that would work too...

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm picking it up on sat...

If any of you guys want me to sell you my TRD, I can meet you on the way : )

·
Registered
903 Posts
I backed out since I thought it was welded but its not. Also a small dent not in the pics. No big deal.

Heard his car though... that thing sounds amazing at idle. Insanely deep.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
btagoc said:
I backed out since I thought it was welded but its not. Also a small dent not in the pics. No big deal.

Heard his car though... that thing sounds amazing at idle. Insanely deep.
can you clear up on the "i thought it was welded but it's not"

did you mean welded to the mid pipe, or welded to the canister?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well the canister is titanuim, and the piping is steel. you can't weld the two together. the canister came with a steel piece rivited to it.

I dont really know if it sits the same as mine or not, i think its a bit more sideways.

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
kimGT said:
well the canister is titanuim, and the piping is steel. you can't weld the two together. the canister came with a steel piece rivited to it.

I dont really know if it sits the same as mine or not, i think its a bit more sideways.

hmmm....may-b i should go check it out one of these days....could u send more pics. [email protected] when u get the chance...of the little dent too

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
celicajonz said:
kimGT said:

hmmm....may-b i should go check it out one of these days....could u send more pics. [email protected] when u get the chance...of the little dent too
Does this mean you're getting rid of the Kazuma? :naughty: PM me bro!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts