NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I have a VIS CF Invader Hood with CF Raised Hood Scoop. Just wanted to get rid of this extra one that I got. This is off a show vehicle that is not daily driven. The hood is in perfect condition with no modifications or alterations done to it. The hood is in phenomenal condition. I'm looking for 450OBO plus shipping. Shipping will be done via gray hound and will be very in expensive guaranteed! Below is the picture of the hood the hood looks like on the vehicle for a photoshoot that was done a few weeks back. (decals not included)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Is this sold ? PM me back :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
you can get one of these brand new for that price. for just around 500 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump price changed. Keep in mind this is a show hood and has minimal use and is in perfect condition. Those who know me know that I'm anal about my parts to be in phenomenal condition!

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Originally posted by gains238
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33646&item=7924007448&rd=1

this would be cheaper to get.. $357+$150+brand new=$507 and better than $450+$80(?) shipping+used=not as nice. I am interested in it if the price is a little bit lower...like maybe $400 shipped cause this one would just be $357+$50 picked up.
Originally posted by Dragncrosmember
So buy that hood and quit bustin his balls.
thats what i was just saying above, you can get it cheaper if you do some looking around.

but im sure this is a great hood and i know that you took car of it well. but he does have a point on getting a "brand new" one.

thats why i just put that you could get it cheaper elsewhere and left it at that. anyways good luck with the sale brother.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Why does everyone rip apart him for offering a price FOR a ALMOST BRAND NEW HOOD! That car is CLEAN AS Hell! I can only imagine the hood! Give the guy a break! Why does everyone have to low ball everything thses days?

·
Registered
346 Posts
LOWBALLING? LOWBALLING? you make it sound like I said $200 shipped....I am sure that his bumper is in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Maybe even better than the BRAND NEW ONE that I pointed out would be cheaper than getting his
ALMOST BRAND NEW HOOD
. All I said was that maybe he should come down on the price and I threw in an offer. If you want to buy it from him than be my guest.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
free bump..the hood is in exellent condition..i would know i take care of it myself as well...we SHOW together and have to maintain everything to show quality...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the interests and also thanks backin me up guys! Those of you who know me know that i take care of my stuff very well! I assure you that this thing is in excellent to phenomenal condition!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.