NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my hood w/ sparco hoodpins for $250. PM me if interested

Here's one pic

If you want more pics of it, give me your email then I'll send you more pics.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
vj.. u sold ur hood and n ow u want a new one?? lol

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I would be kinda interested in this if it weren't for the fact I just spent $150 on hotel reservation at Aladdin and $330 on my Cobra seats accessories... ARGH!!!

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will be letting the hood go after the import revolution show. I'll take more pics so that you guys can have a closer look of the hood.

I bought the hood from WCtoyota prolly 6mos ago for 450.

·
Registered
36 Posts
you shouldnt have put hood pins in that hood... its heavy enough that it doesnt need them and doesnt look to great with pins either

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FlipNvolvo said:
you shouldnt have put hood pins in that hood... its heavy enough that it doesnt need them and doesnt look to great with pins either
A lot of people I know learned their lesson for not having hood pins. I know it doesnt look good, but I dont want to be spending on getting another CF hood and getting my windshield replaced.... such a hassle.

CF hood is lightweight that's why you need hood pins

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
do you have more pictures of your car? i'm still debating on installing hood pins or not. from your pictures, it doesnt look that bad. i guess its the way people install them

·
Registered
480 Posts
they just keep making me think of nipple rings. but still, i'll keep my eye out for some pins. gotta play it safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts