NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I would like to see it go on, but Im changing things up abit. I am going with a different kit (non widebody). I think im going with with the trial kit. Im starting to get out of show, so the money that would have went to repainting the car is going to my 3zz conversion So here is what comes with the kit
1 front bumper (lots of modification done to it)
1 rear bumper
2 fenders
2 side skirts
2 rear flares

Now for the price. I bought it for 1800 and I put alot of work into the kit fixing pin holes ect not to mention alot of custom. Im looking for 1700 shipped SO the kit would be about 1550 then 150 to ship. (yes Ive already gotten quotes) SERIOUS potential buyers ONLY. Im not posting pics, if you would like to see the kit, pm me and Ill send them to you. As always local buyer prefered.
-Matt
IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED DONT POST

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well since I know your not interested, you have no need to see pics. and to answer you question a modded idesigns widebody kit.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok guys, Im willing to let this go for a really low price now. All I want is 1200 shipped. Keep in mind nothing is wrong with the kit. Please pm me for pics, I really need to get rid of it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
damn I have work as a salesman for 10 yrs! selling something with no pics GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!! post pics!! show them how nice the Kit looks on a celica!! show them the quality! common!!! ...just trying to help! BUMP! for a nice beautifull kit! someone jump on this!

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
latinxploit said:
damn I have work as a salesman for 10 yrs! selling something with no pics GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!! post pics!! show them how nice the Kit looks on a celica!! show them the quality! common!!! ...just trying to help! BUMP! for a nice beautifull kit! someone jump on this!
If their interested enough, they will send me a pm and simply say "send pics of kit" and they will get them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.