1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
PM'd about SS lines. i'll be doing my brakes this week anyways. wanna trade stock gts rims along with a little cash? i need nicer looking ones. :) let me know

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
do you have pics of the rotors?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
im gettin ss lines :applaud: if i didnt order rotors a day before you posted your thread, i would've taken those too

has anyone ever heard of good brake fluid to use? i was thinking of switching to ATE Super Blue brake fluid

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
I AM INTERESTED IN THE ANGEL EYE FOGS... only if they fit in the whole in the trd kit? are they as bright or brighter then the stock fogs. and can I set them up to replace my original fogs but to run off the switch that is built into the car?

-greg

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
I AM INTERESTED IN THE ANGEL EYE FOGS... only if they fit in the whole in the trd kit? are they as bright or brighter then the stock fogs. and can I set them up to replace my original fogs but to run off the switch that is built into the car?

-greg
The holes in the TRD bumper are 4 inches in diamater, so ask him how big the fogs are. Yes, you can run them off the factory switch, that's what I did with my TRD fogs. If I were you, I'd bring them to a shop who knows what they are doing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts