NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to sell my carbon fiber dash cover that came with the car when i bought it ... basically it is the dealer installed one that costs an arm and a leg ... but anyways i want to sell this but need to replace the dash as well ... so i was wondering if anyone is the ny area would want to swap ... my cf dash with their stock one ... preferably not one that is painted either. i'll take pictures later for anyone that wants to see it. will sell for $75 for trade with yours ... i'm not sure if this will be the price if i have to ship so i'll just say $75 w/out shipping and trade for yours.

currently i'm in the binghamton area ... but will take a road trip if need be ... i go home to long island every now and then as well

pm me or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
post up those pic's!I want to see this thing?I'm not privy to all these thing's you guy's see there i the state's,I gotaa order what I can when I get my car.I don't think the German's offer it so there was no way to know if I would like it~Brad

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
thats a good ass deal..someone jump on this..i was gonna sell mine for like a buck fifty:) $150

1 - 8 of 8 Posts