NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my WW lip for sale it's spec Blue but is gonna need repainted because paint is chipping on one spot- 85 + shipping.

I also may have my Spec Blue TRD Style CF spoiler for sale. I'll know for sure by this evening. The wing doesn't sit very flat on the driver side but w/ work it will- 250 + shipping

Pics of both are at

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290738605

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
whoaaa $250 for a TRD wing with CF middle?

Wil my friend..are you sure you wanna get that low for the item?
Middle piece by itself is $250!

Or am I read the thread wrong? Is it the middle your selling?

EDIT: I see it is for the wing and you mentioned that it doesnt sit well. Hmm..its still a steal at $250.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:
whoaaa $250 for a TRD wing with CF middle?

Wil my friend..are you sure you wanna get that low for the item?
Middle piece by itself is $250!

Or am I read the thread wrong? Is it the middle your selling?

EDIT: I see it is for the wing and you mentioned that it doesnt sit well. Hmm..its still a steal at $250.
if you read the FULL msg, you would also see that it's not a TRD wing, it's a TRD style wing...

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah manny, it's a fiberglass wing...I've put 650 bucks into it just to get it to look good and the fitment thing just pissed me off so I'mgetting rid of it. 250 is a steal, but I'm just tired of it and I"m gonna buy a real one.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
yeah manny, it's a fiberglass wing...I've put 650 bucks into it just to get it to look good and the fitment thing just pissed me off so I'mgetting rid of it. 250 is a steal, but I'm just tired of it and I"m gonna buy a real one.
want to answer my question too? :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey I'm pretty sure I want to buy it..i was just wondering..how much do you think it will cost me at the body shop to get it to sit right?
Thanks!!!!!
Alissa

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
CONTROL ONE said:

if you read the FULL msg, you would also see that it's not a TRD wing, it's a TRD style wing...
Ok time for another breakdown

TRD style wing from Beto = $200
Center Piece CF = $230
Total = $430.

Now that is the base price. You can give or take $30 for either one of those items. Depends on how Rudy feels like quoting you a price on the CF and of course whether Beto is awake and not practically falling asleep on the phone.

In any case at $250, that is a steal.

Saying its a TRD "Style" doesnt buttress your point. So what, its TRD style.. where does that say 50% off even with CF middle piece?
Its Wil's wing and he sells it as he sees fit. But I'm glad he stated how much he invested in it ($650) which was my point exactly. That wing is a steal at $250. This wing should sell pretty quickly.

Goodluck with the sale dude.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll post shipping cost tomorrow after I box up the wing and lip. Right now, shyvpboi has the wing @ 300 + shipping and Control One has the lip for 85 + shipping

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Wait a sec! Will, you ungrateful excuse for a SON! Who called dibs on the lip in your earlier thread?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay I got shipping....both are by UPS Ground w/ Tracking

Wing: 45.00

WW Lip: 49.25

1 - 20 of 21 Posts