NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kaminari kit is in carbon blue. I am looking for a matching carbon blue trd action package as an even trade. I'm located in San Diego and am not willing to ship...PM me if interested

-Mike

·
Registered
263 Posts
out of curiosity, how much r you wiling to sell the kit for?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
263 Posts
what do you want for the kit? PM me if anything,

Luke

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
actually im' pretty sure he has kam kit.. and looking for a trd kit to trade with

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dj_cElicA said:
actually im' pretty sure he has kam kit.. and looking for a trd kit to trade with
:werd:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I don't think you can get a whole action package kit, minus the spoiler, as a straight trade for the TRD. The TRD cost WAAYYY too much more than the Kaminari does even if it is urethane.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
9 Posts
WTF is wrong w/ this.......u want 2 trade ur Kam kit for a TrD....ewww every 1 rollz around w/ TRD dood...i see old ass ladies around here that have TrD package Gt's ewww. I woud stay w/ the Kam fo sho....but thats just meh....and i also think Kam kit is better then Veilside...Veilside 2 ricey to meh...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GtSTurK said:
WTF is wrong w/ this.......u want 2 trade ur Kam kit for a TrD....ewww every 1 rollz around w/ TRD dood...i see old ass ladies around here that have TrD package Gt's ewww. I woud stay w/ the Kam fo sho....but thats just meh....and i also think Kam kit is better then Veilside...Veilside 2 ricey to meh...
Just going up for a lil change..still nobody wanting to jump on this?

Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts