NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt know if I'd get shot making this or not, but what the hell...why not.

I'm in South West Florida (Naples, Ft Myers, Bonita, Cape Coral....etc etc...)

just bought a 2001 Celica GT and was looking for people to hook up and ride with. Gets boring around these here parts. Willing to travel a lil while, but not too long (sarasota is maybe the furthest)

· Registered
5,764 Posts
My folks will probably be moving to Cape Coral in the next 4-5 years. I'll see you around there if your still around then. :)

· Registered
2,488 Posts
EzRidA said:
My folks will probably be moving to Cape Coral in the next 4-5 years. I'll see you around there if your still around then. :)
my parents live there now, and my sister, but my brother lives in ft. myers...and this has nothing to do w/ anything, except once in a while, my car will be in this area.

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CeliKill - I used to live in Saint Lucie, and still frequent Saint Lucie/Ft Pierce/Stuart/Palm beach every now and again....once a month or so.

TOYO - I'm full stock, and cant shift uber awesome yet, so I'm sure I'll lose ;)

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol

· Registered
1,061 Posts
Seige,

I lived in Port Charlotte for 15 years, and my parents are still down there. Talk about a boring area. Nice though compared to Orlando's concrete jungle. I will be home visiting my parents for easter if you wanna maybe hook up and ride around. Should have my ride back together by then.

Chris

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awesome.....Which weekend? the 26th/27th? I'm a manager @ Honeybaked in Naples so getting some time that weekend would only be able to be done MAYBE that saturday depending on how beat I am.

I'll be heading up to Lakeland in about 3 weeks perhaps for an airshow (debating) so if not this weekend, perhaps when I head near O-town, we can cruise.

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mukalicious said:
what happened to the 240?
It blew on I-75. Dont know what happened. Just BANG! and oil smoke and dying engine....took the head off the engine but nothing looks farked. Still got the car....might be a project.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.