NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bunch of us 8thcivic guys get togther every Thursday night at this location and everyone usually gets there between 930p - 10p. We all are laid back and just come out to chill and talk about cars. There is usually about 10+ of us that show up every week on top of all the other cars that usually go as well. If any of you are interested in going to come hang out your more than welcome. We always like having more people especially with different rides so we can all see everyones ride. If you need more info just hit me up.

Jason

heres the address for those that want to come but are not familiar with the area.
23621 El Toro Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Ok, so if you are taking the 5 north:

-Exit El Toro Rd.
-Make a RIGHT onto El Toro Rd.

Fuddruckers will be about 1/2 mile down the road to your left on Arbor Way.

If you are taking the 5 south:

-Exit El Toro Rd.
-Turn LEFT onto Avenida de La Carlota
-Turn LEFT onto El Toro Rd.

Fuddruckers will be about 1/2 mile down the road to your left on Arbor Way

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been to this meet a lot and never had a problem. Just come on by and hang out with us 8thgens as we are all a very laid back group.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for Tonight!!! Usually get there around 930pm so hopefully I will get to meet a few of ya tonight.

·
~NaZkAr~
2,045 Posts
i might roll out there tonight. Check some peeps out and let them know about my meet for Friday night at Rally's burger place!!
Need to recuit more cars!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on out bro. There are going to be alot of us 8thgen's out there tongiht.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Relax that wont happen. We go there to hang out and have a good time. The group of us that goes are all laid back and hang out with each other because we stay away from all the negative. So come out and chill/have a good time.

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
theres eyeballing when you're rolling in but once you get out and talk then its all good, happens at all the honda meets

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Myself along with some other 8thcivic peeps will be out at Fuddruckers again tonight around 930pm. If anyone wants to come hang out you are more than welcome to as long as you are chill like the rest of us.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sorry, I was thinking of coming, but it's already 9:16pm and it'll take like 30 minutes to get there. Plus, doing prep for the weekend.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts