NewCelica.org Forum banner

Fuel Return Stup and misc Turbo Related Parts...

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Black_TRD 
#1 ·
Hi,

Sold the Trix got some stuff left...
  • Fuel Return Setup - $650
    • Center feed Fuel Rail
    • Aeromotive A-1000 -6 Fuel Pressure Regulator
    • NOS Fuel Pressure Gauge (on regulator)
    • SS braided -6 AN feed line and necessary aluminum fittings
    • Modded stock housing (you will need to swap some parts from your stock housing and wire it in) Will include the walbro 255 lph HP for free....
  • Intercooler w/piping, and BOV (also can sell w/out BOV) - $475 w/ BOV (FOR Matrix maybe Corolla with slight mods)
  • Tial 44mm Wastegate (Has a scratch where it was hitting the firewall brake line mount) - $300
  • 2zz Oil pan taped for -10 AN return line and oil temp sensor. - $75
  • Matrix A pillar triple gauge pod with passager side pillar needs finishing and paint. $90
  • Front "Solid" Engine mount $45
Pics available upon request.

Prices are Shipped in the conti US and PR...

Also have some SSR GT-7 Wheels with Tires they are Forged in 17 X 8 35 offset with centering rings, tires are kumho MX 235/45-17 (Consider shipping is from Puerto Rico and would be the first time for me to ship something this size and weight)

See less See more
#6 ·
Shizuma said:
I might take the oil pan if you still have it in a week or two....don't suppose you have some fuel injectors lying around somewhere do you?
Ok... Sorry no injectors already sold mine locally.

slvrcelicagt00 said:
is this smaays fuel return? usable on a gts? if its good for a gts pix to slvrcelicagt@hotmail.com
Nop its not smaays setup. It was pieced together by me. It will fit GTS with maybe the exception of the fuel pump housing I have seen it a bit different than mine (Matrix) which is a simple mod but takes time. Ill see if I can take some pics for you tomorrow.

#9 ·
Sorry for the delay in the pics, still need to take pics of the wheels off the car but it was raining all weekend:

Fuel Return Setup:

The gauge is liquid filled so note that is not a crack in the lense.

Tial 44mm Wastegate(The top vac/boost fitting is sitting in a box some where included if I can find it):

#11 ·
slvrcelicagt00 said:
how much modification is required to work with the gts?
From the looks of it everything should fit fine(depending on where you mount the regulator), with the exception of the fuel pump housing looking at other's pic of the celica housing it looks longer. You would need to mod yours looking at the one I provide, and I think buy a longer fuel line to use from the pump to the fitting and add a new fuel filter sock(you can see how dirty mine is from laying around, that thing gets really dirty easily). And finally connect the fuel pump wires to the stock connector and thats it...

#17 ·
blitzceli said:
2fcelica said:
would u b willing to trade return system...for soundstream stereo setup....let me know!!!!
Your acting very shady trying to trade you system for alot of parts fs in the forum. All 5 posts are trying to trade your system....
maybe its a gangsta system....or he just doesn't have any money... but then why would he need a return system??

#19 ·
well just to inform u guys bc u think im a scammer i got kicked off the forum....im a noob .....sorry... im in the mist of turboing my car....and know i dont have money probs i am going for speed now i have a few things to get and i have a stereo system that im not using.....if u dont believe me call the shop it came from...1-518-324-9999...ask them about rorys system.....so i would appreciate if u would undo what u did!!!!!i hope this is not how all people just joining is treated....by the way name of shop is tuners speed and sound.....open from 10 2 6

#23 ·
jlitman said:
I'm interested in the wheels -- do you know the weight?
18 pounds without tires...

CalPencil said:
2zz Oil pan taped for -10 AN return line and oil temp sensor. - $75

Tapered? Got any pictures of that?
I need to take some.

2fcelica2 said:
hey....im def super interested in the fuel return system.....get back to me !!!!
Sorry Sold very cheaply btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.