NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Argh.. this is the 2nd car to get stolen at our place.. one of my roommates got stolen about 2 months ago.. and now last night my other roommates car got stolen.

here's whats weird.. my car was tandem parked in front of his.. so they had to drive his car AROUND my car to get it out.. Usually he takes his steering wheel off everytime he parks his car, but this time he forgot to because he just drove it to get it fixed. So the ONE TIME he leaves his steering wheel on, they steal his car.

We know this was premeditated because two weeks ago the garage gate was broken.. and then while that was getting fixed, the garage door (the one where ppl walk thru) lock was broken.. and the mgmt didn't get around to fixing that..

Both cars that were stolen in the past two months were 95 Civic hatchbacks w/ engine swaps.. (b16a, and b16b respectively)..

God i wanna move out of here.. i think my car is next.. but i'm wondering why it wasn't taken earlier.. i guess my theory of how Celicas aren't really stolen is more true than ever now..

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57350&highlight=Stolen+Celicas

UPDATE: Car has been found.. but completely stripped.. no engine.. no rims.. we're gonna look at it on monday to see whats left of it..

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Man, Hondas are just too easy. Too easy to modify, too easy to upgrade their performance and too easy to steal (all you need is a good flathead screwdriver).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Damn, scary sh!t. It worries me from time to time having my car parked where it is... if only I had an empty garage, but my '57 Chevrolet Bel Air sit comfortably in there :) I guess better my car being stolen than a hard to find classic, but I'd still miss my car too much. On another note, have any of you seen the world's most dangerous car alarm? That thing shoots like 6 foot flames from under the sideskirts if you even touch the armed car. I saw this on some BMW in New England on some show. mmmm fried rice.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
damn he had an expensive engine too... i bet they were nice lookin cars as well. well hopefully the theives have gotten their fill..

·
Registered
827 Posts
GODDDDD, i hate mofos who steal cars!!! I can sympathize with your friend, man!!! I had my ride stolen last year, and I had a lot of sh** done to it, too!!! I hope those guys seriously get caught by some big ass mothers and get the shiznit kicked out of 'em!!! Sorry about that everybody... i just hate people who steal cars!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
that really sucks...my friend's SI was recently stolen for the second time a few weeks ago. First time it was taken from his house, the second time was at his job

·
Registered
312 Posts
Do like me, sit and wait..and when someone comes, BANG!

Someone told me and my bro that someone else was gonna come steal my bro's car and we triple dared whoever those people are to steal it...And even steal mine's too.

This is how i see it, anyone I don't know that enters my backyard by climbing the 6ft wood fence can only come, but can never leave. Gonna play Unreal Tournament with anyone who tries to do such a stupid thing....except this time, you don't respawn...

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
HOLY MOTHER!!!!
I just found the link to that car alarm you're talking about. That's freak'n out of this world. Check out the Quicktime movie on there. When you think about it, the way that alarm functions is extremely funny. Just imagine the look on any car thief's face if you could see his face through the flames....hehe....ROFL!!! The more I think about it, the funnier it is.
And what kind of person thinks that the alarm is to "blind" only??? More like incinerate!!!! Haha....

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/#1

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
HB are a prime target around my way too. 1 of my friends got his 93ish HB stolen in his yard. the funny thing is, they went around a fully worked turbo 2L GTI to get to it. thank god they steal only honda'z:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
i think you'll be next so protect ya neck...btw, move out!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts