NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright folks im gonnabe the test pilot. I just got out of a 2 hour phone conversation with Al at any turbo in newyork. he has done a couple of turbos for celicas and he is the most knowledgable person ive talked to yet. im gonna give him my carfr a couple days so he can make a jig fo the gts 2zz 2 liter. he has ben making them from scratch but since your all so intrested i figured we should make a jig . he sounds dead set on doing the full thing and should be able to do a full kit for around 5000$. i know it sounds like alot but it is going to include return lines, new fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, factory pressure bypass, t3 garret turbo, manifold, down pipe, 28" intercooler, powder coated pipes, FUel management system, and a boost guage and pillar mount,and most important instructions. if ay of you areintrested just e mail me. Im nagotiating with him now to become the dealer for the kit throughmy store.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha- silly rabbit

and this begins our problems boys. the gts comes in 2 engine sizes and you dont get to choose at the dealership.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
CUSTOM IS A 11 year old kid.... LMAO

·
Registered
6 Posts
if this is www.anyturbo.com, i'd stay away from their turbo kits. i checked out their shop and was pretty much dismayed by it. no lift, no adequate lighting and they were working on a blue celica gt turbo kit and the car was on cinder blocks!? they also had a few other vehicles, neon, impreza rs, & a pt cruiser as well.

i spoke to another performance shop in nyc and they've bought a few rebuilt turbos from them and had problems with the turbos.

i believe the owner of the blue celica is from nj and had problems with anyturbo's system. another shop supposedly was able to fix up anyturbo's messups.

i'd seriously consider researching some more before joining up with these guys...

my 2 cents...

netZ

custom said:
alright folks im gonnabe the test pilot. I just got out of a 2 hour phone conversation with Al at any turbo in newyork. he has done a couple of turbos for celicas and he is the most knowledgable person ive talked to yet. im gonna give him my carfr a couple days so he can make a jig fo the gts 2zz 2 liter. he has ben making them from scratch but since your all so intrested i figured we should make a jig . he sounds dead set on doing the full thing and should be able to do a full kit for around 5000$. i know it sounds like alot but it is going to include return lines, new fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, factory pressure bypass, t3 garret turbo, manifold, down pipe, 28" intercooler, powder coated pipes, FUel management system, and a boost guage and pillar mount,and most important instructions. if ay of you areintrested just e mail me. Im nagotiating with him now to become the dealer for the kit throughmy store.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
This is a pretty piss poor attempt at an April Fools joke. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
if ayone has input or feels they can correct my knowledge feel free, but if you dont know either then shut up. The common question ive gotten when ive called every turbo shop has been do you have the 2 liter or the 1.8 liter. maybe there all stupid to. Everyone gains knowledge from someone else and apparently i picked the wrong people. and if im right you can all eat my *#%. it cant be that off because toyota approved the exhaust manifold order for the 2 liter

1 - 20 of 26 Posts