NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what would be a great performance mod?? Some functional cup holders... Goddam, how the hell do you shift when you have a drink in your cupholders?? You can't use the ones in the back because they don't fit a regular drink from Taco Bell, etc... Anyone done this "performance mod" yet?? I bet it'd add at least 20 hp, haha!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
you allow food in your car?

·
Registered
703 Posts
I know what you mean fubar, I get two 32oz drink from Taco Bell, and they can't fit very well to the point where when I shift, I end up clipping the drinks. But when you think about it, we still have some nice cupholders. Some of my friend's cars do not even have deep ones, and they spill over the drinks all the time.

·
Registered
579 Posts
this is a good point, i think about it everytime i have a drink in the car, maybe it's time for some custom modded cup holders hehe...

·
Registered
357 Posts
you guys want some good cup holders, get a family or luxury car... i'd like to think of the celica as a true sports coupe (even though it lacks the performance)... everything inside eminates a sporty feel, so you shouldn't expect efficient cup holders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts