NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
haha.. nice.. the shirts seem high quality too.. i can buy it. i have torque :)
already bought mine, and posted the link on dsmtuners :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
The torque on Domestic cars are required to move overweight Americans; the extra fuel needed to generate the torque helps support the Terrorists. With 3-4 times the size of displacement than a typical Honda, you better make more torque.

The people who wear a shirt that says RETARD on the back are the real retards.

Can you name an American made engine that won F1 recently?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Dealer Xing said:
The torque on Domestic cars are required to move overweight Americans; the extra fuel needed to generate the torque helps support the Terrorists. With 3-4 times the size of displacement than a typical Honda, you better make more torque.

hahahaahaha

thanks dude, needed my laugh for the day :)

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dealer Xing said:

Oh look....we have an import fanboy. How nice.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Dealer Xing said:

Wow.....

See everyone? This is what stupid jackass movies like The fast and the Furious do ....

You really actually believe that crap dont' you?

Durrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
252 Posts
Can somebody edit the picture(The back of the Shirt), circle the word "Retard", use an arrow to point to the head of the guy wearing it? Then, post it back to the LS1.com forum and see what they say.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
ArchangelX said:
Where the heck do some of you people live? Rice-central? The hood? :rolleyes:
Apparently you missed the recent story of the 2 kids that were shot and killed over a Civic here in Houston. Thats how serious these fools are around here.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
ehhh yo yo yo u all need to chill out bout all this. this post should be closed before we start our own war outside of iraq right here between imports and american cars.

chill the f!ck out! if u guys want torque take out and IS300 turbod and see how many american cars u kill. persoanlly i dont give a ****, american car owners can only drive in a stragiht line :) comn on guys lets all try to get along.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts