NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I need your help in finding the best place to buy furniture. I am looking for a queen size bed (no head or foot boards) and a leather couch (like the one Wren's friend Jeremy had) and an end table. If you know where i can get these items at a good price (with delivery) than please let me know.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
IKEA does have some cool stuff and good prices will come your way if you are lucky. I bought an IKEA entertainment center when a bud moved to Germany and its high quality. Jeremy, move in with a girl that is loaded and has furniture ;).

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WillyWonka said:
IKEA does have some cool stuff and good prices will come your way if you are lucky. I bought an IKEA entertainment center when a bud moved to Germany and its high quality. Jeremy, move in with a girl that is loaded and has furniture ;).
You mean like a doctor or something??

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
I think if you are looking for cheap the salvation army is still a good place. Try ollies too. They sell unfinished furniture (tables, etc). you can finish it yourself and save a bunch of money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.