NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, yesterday my dome and trunk light went off at the same time. Right now, they dont work. Did I blew out a fuse? Can anyone help me determine what fuse (if that's the case) to change. Thanks a lot!

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,639 Posts
Sure sounds like 7.5A DOME multi-fuse in the center console fuse box... you'll be making a trip to the dealer for that.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
How do you know they blew at the same time? and you dont have to go to the dealer for that.. go to look auto shop like shucks, napa, autozone etc and ask them for a 7.5 amp fuse get a box of them incase it happens again right away

·
15,639 Posts
02celica said:
you dont have to go to the dealer for that.. go to look auto shop like shucks, napa, autozone etc and ask them for a 7.5 amp fuse get a box of them incase it happens again right away
They aren't a normal fuse.... they're a multi-fuse... don't think you'll find 'em @ your neighborhood parts store.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
i have some in my garage. used it on a honda civic but its the 7.5 amp fuse.. you can get multi-fuses at parts store.

·
15,639 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.