NewCelica.org Forum banner

FYI...Griffis Tour Cancelled

321 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  CamaroFS34 
#1 ·
As the subject says, the event is cancelled. As usual with this sort of thing, there are issues with the site, so no autocrossing there fof this year at least.

#2 ·
that blows.

big time.

:angry:

#4 · (Edited)
Thank you GW! (I hear Griffis is going to be used as a resupply departure point for IW 2)
Back to Ayer?
SC is pretty far out of the NER.

#6 ·
Philly Region is trying to put together a deal for Philadelphia Park (horsey track) north of the city off of 95.

The major obstacle is that it's a pricey lot to rent.

#7 ·
SCCA won't go with Fed Ex field since they won't guarantee them the date more than 30 days out.

#8 ·
preparedcivic said:
Philly Region is trying to put together a deal for Philadelphia Park (horsey track) north of the city off of 95.
Don't know what the site is like, but I like the geography...

#9 ·
pitcrew said:
SCCA won't go with Fed Ex field since they won't guarantee them the date more than 30 days out.
That sucks... It's probably the only site area other than Petersburg in which both the South and North drivers are about equidistant from. Philly wouldn't be bad, and if the site rental cost is such an issue, I think the extra $5 per head that we're paying per event should cover it.... - AB

#10 ·
Actually, the latest from the Philly list is that Philadelphia Park is unavailable for Fri-Sat-Sun any of the possible weekends.....

:(

#11 ·
What's the possibility of BeaveRun? I heard it might be on the small side for a Tour, but it's a site....

Karen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.