NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G-GAMES CHEAP!!! 18" gunmetal.w/tires UNTIL FRIDAY 11AM ONLY! $500-$1000 takes it

I need someone to pick this up Friday at 11AM. i'll let this go even if it's for $500--$1000+ best offer wins. post your SERIOUS OFFER ONLY (that means your ready to pick up the rims and have the cash on friday 11AM. or earlier. )

call me after your offer as well.

best way to reach me is to call 562 881 1593
-arnold

Rims are in great condition. 9 out of 10. tires are bf goodrich g-force sports 225/40/18 new 9.5 out of 10.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
437 Posts
if your willikng to do 500 I will do 650 shipped should not be more then 100 to ship the rims if not I can get above the bidder by a bill to cover shipping cost....

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah so if he got the paypal from me today the money would clear by morning....

·
Registered
437 Posts
i have sent a few times and it has cleared right away after i verifide my account through them.... if not it is okay then someone go get them for 500 picked up and sell them to me for a 100 profit to easy!!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Sounds like a nice guy. Thanks for the call back Arnold. So heres my offer 550 picked up :) let me know.

Dave
Dang jst2gtby, your wheels look pretty nice in your signature! What wheels are those? They almost look like the new Prodrive Wheels:

What are you going to do with them if you get these?

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
i've been dealing with paypal many times, with a valid and checked bank account number, still takes me 3-4 days to process.. if u get them instantly, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW ! lol

if ur willing to ship and dont mind having the money in ur account, i'll offer $502 + shipping :p ( shipping from cali was approx $135 to my place )

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
i've been dealing with paypal many times, with a valid and checked bank account number, still takes me 3-4 days to process.. if u get them instantly, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW ! lol

if ur willing to ship and dont mind having the money in ur account, i'll offer $502 + shipping :p ( shipping from cali was approx $135 to my place )
Hey MidoMod the going offer is 550... but I'm rooting for you!:gap:

·
Registered
437 Posts
grrr I still offerd the 650 with a bill for shipping....so it was at 750 with shipping included.... but yeah mido I have paypaled my mom some monies and she got it within 24 hours....i will ask her how she did it I sent her 2 grand so yeah was not the amount that make a differance

·
Registered
976 Posts
Toxy,

Mine are the Exel Ennio wheels. Ive had them for a while and feel like i need a change. Im more than likely going to sell them. I Have more pics on my gallery and yeah they were very nice wheels :) I fell in love with them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
oh come on geez the guy needs some money and every single person here knows these wheels PLUS tires should go for a grand. stop low balling him with 501. 501 wouldnt even buy 3 of the wheels let alone the four tires. help him out dont take advantage of the poor guy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.