NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a new ride pretty soon. So far, I have been doing quite a bit of research and I have narrowed down to G35 6spd coupe or pay a little extra and get the 330ci 6spd. I would like to hear some opinions or even alternatives. Thanks for all your inputs.

BTW, I am keeping my celica. I love it too much to get rid of.

Peace

T

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea BMW still have the scheduled maintainance as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
330i > G35 all the way.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
haha you're in the same boat as my friend is.. i say go for the G35. Cuz if you got the 330 you'd always want the M3 because its a faster version of it, but the G35 is as good as it gets for infinity, unless they bring out a Turbo AWD version or something..

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by Chiznarles
unless they bring out a Turbo AWD version or something..

They wont... But, I have already supercharger the AWD 6 speed sedan... The nice thing about the Infinity Coupe (G35) is all the performance parts it shares with its lil brother (350z)...

tbird7800, if you are really going to get this car, PM me. I have built feature cars for Nissan Corp and know which items to add for the best gains (bang for buck).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SatansLilCelica said:
They wont... But, I have already supercharger the AWD 6 speed sedan... The nice thing about the Infinity Coupe (G35) is all the performance parts it shares with its lil brother (350z)...

tbird7800, if you are really going to get this car, PM me. I have built feature cars for Nissan Corp and know which items to add for the best gains (bang for buck).
Yea, I think I'm pretty much set to get the G. I would be ver interested in some add-ons for more powers. You'll be hearing from me soon. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
My bro's wife has a 330ci 6pd with the sport package. It's very comfy and the handling is real tight. If you autocross, the bimmer is classed pretty well. BMW is also coming out with the Performance package for the coupe cars.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
G35 all the way! I know both seem to be pretty common on the road here in So Cal but the G35 still turns my head whenever I see one roll by...as for the 3 series, nothing special unless its the M3. But either would be a nice pickup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts