NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will i need to buy an entire guage face after i do a 2zz swap? or can i just change the face plates? anyone know?

Better yet does anyone know where i can buy an entire new gauge face that will have the miles set to 0.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i think you're going to need a whole new gauge cluster. i remember my friend not being able to hit lift when his gauge cluster was out so my guess is with the gt gauge cluster nothing will happen. and best place to get a new cluster is a toyota dealership but im sure they'll charge u up the a$$ for it

·
Registered
860 Posts
if the JDM cluster cost less than the US one, you might want to consider getting that because it has the RPM disply in the middle.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Why would you want a JDM cluster? Then you won't be able to tell what speed you're going, unless you can do KMH conversions while driving. ;)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
Why would you want a JDM cluster? Then you won't be able to tell what speed you're going, unless you can do KMH conversions while driving. ;)
Or if you live in Canada.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
the gauge cluster most deffinitly will work and if your on a budget just memorize the mph shift points.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Toyota charges up the ass for the gauge cluster. This was two years ago so I might be a little off, but I remember it being a couple hundred dollars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts