NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone like these? this is a set on a 93 celica, but a guy i know can get these for the 2000+ celica in a 2 and 3 pod structure.

can come in grey or black as well. anyone?

original thread here.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wanted the one from titan, but i dont like the black, at all. and he cant seem to get the gray.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, bottle says he's having trouble getting the gray. why the hell did you paint yours black mistri? your celica is black isnt it?

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Wow... Mistrimeat....
That looks amazeing. :thumbup:
Now I'm sure you had to gut your whole interior to do that right? How long did that take?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:werd: that looks great, how much did it run you? sorry i was to lazy to read the whole thread :gap:

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
S|Lv3rBu||et said:
Wow... Mistrimeat....
That looks amazeing. :thumbup:
Now I'm sure you had to gut your whole interior to do that right? How long did that take?
Thanks, it took 3 full days and yes, you have to pull EVERYTHING out of the car, including the dash.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
zcs626 said:
:werd: that looks great, how much did it run you? sorry i was to lazy to read the whole thread :gap:
Since I did all the labor myself, the only cost was the materials. Maybe $50.00 total.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
damn
nice mistreat

and yeah i ordered my gauges and i just got them painted

·
Registered
297 Posts
hammer: pm'ed ya

Mistrimeat: i like your set up, question thou, does your pod stick on or screw on

zcs626: might be interested, but how much, I'm interested in the 2 pod mold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts