NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are for the Action Package to cover up that Hideous Hole. The Piece is 2.5"x12" and fits perfect. Sticker comes in 4 Colors, RED, SILVER, BLUE, WHITE, on Black ABS Plastic and is $10 Shipped anywhere in the US, and $11 to HI, and Canada. Here are some pics and satisfied customers :) Pay Pal and Money orders are accepted. Pay Pal address is [email protected]

PM Me, no limit on orders before they are shipped, order one and its out the door w/in 24 hrs. of payment.

Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I mounted my plate in the bottom opening on the Grill mesh since front plates are required here in OH. I like the look of that much better than having it on the outside, keeps the lines of the bumper while still having the plate... much better IMO.

I am also working with someone to change the drill points to fit the stock bumper if you have the screws in the outside holes and don't want a front plate. I'll get pics of that also if you are interested.

Group Buy Ends APRIL 30th.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
i have one of those i bought off e-bay (12.50 with shipping)

I LOVE IT much better than that plastic licence plate holder.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Cool, PM with address and I'll send a m/o asap

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yea i put one on my car bought one off you on ebay. I can get ya a pic later, i am about tto get soem clear corners after that i will get you a pic if ya want.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Does this use the black piece that comes with the bumper? Because I lost mine lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope doesn't use the black piece, but you will need the 2 bolts that were holding the black piece in place. If you don't have those either, you should be able to find some at a local hardware store to fit.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
That was quick :) Recieved it today and I'll put it on tonight, thanks!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
here ya go

why the hell is imagestation only showing my pictures as thumbnails and not at the orginal size??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts