NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

We've done it again!!! As the leaders of performance and style, Concept Auto Creations presents Our NEW Diamond Plated Alluminum line of Trunk Mats!

To protect your interior, these diamond plated billet aluminum mats have been water jet cut so you have the smoothest edges possible. A non slip surface is etched into the ENTIRE surface of the mat for optimum performance.

To further enhance the appearance of your car...Concept Auto Creations is now offering Powder Coating AND Logo Etching on these trunk mats.

All mats are ONE piece and come with a polished finish. Powder Coating and logo etchings are available in the following colors:<TABLE width="40%" border=0><TD bgColor=#ff0000> </TD> <TD bgColor=#ff9900> </TD> <TD bgColor=#0000ff> </TD> <TD bgColor=#000000> </TD> <TD bgColor=#ffffff> </TD> <TD bgColor=#ffff00> </TD><TD bgColor=#ff00ff> </TD><TD bgColor=#00ff00> </TD></TR> </TABLE>

We will retail these mats at $275+s/h, but because we want to really promote this product launch, the groupbuy price is set at $175 FREE SHIPPING for the first 15.

Powder Coating = $75(per trunk mat or pair of floor mats)
Logo Etching = $25 (CAC logo is free)

Lets see who wants to be in the first group to own this HOT product....

Payments Accepted:

Paypal :
[email protected] (3% handling fee applies)

Money Order / Check :
Concept Auto Creations
2424 Kerr. Dr.
Va Beach, VA 23454

Charge by phone ( Mastercard / Visa )
757-426-1719

Blaise

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
my word that is expensive..if it was uhh 249 for the whole set then i would be down..but man..i can put 249 into something way better like save it towards a trial header..

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

As for the cost...Dont be fooled! There are MANY inferior products on the market currently. Most other products are not specifically engineered to fit this car. Our competitiors methods of cutting the mats are low tech, which leads to uneven and rough edges that damage interiors. We are the ONLY company that provides a fully vehicle specific engineered solution. The entire surface of the mat has tiny grooves etched in it for slip resistance...even accross the raised portions of the mat. With CAC, quality is Job #1.

Blaise

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
so its like 40$ for materials and 209 for ur special cutting?

·
Registered
493 Posts
let me see... 249 x 4. You must be kidding! I can get a trial header, and AEM or Injen Intake and save money to shampoo the car

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Let me know how much you want for the list of people who actualy buy this for $249. I have some things i'd like to try to sell them ;) It looks good though

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aris said:
let me see... 249 x 4. You must be kidding! I can get a trial header, and AEM or Injen Intake and save money to shampoo the car
Not sure why you would want to buy four? This is NOT floor mats for inside the cabin...this is for the trunk mat. Which has not been offered previously.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Although I think its great someone is creating new "parts" for the Celica, I also have to agree that $249 is a bit high for a slab of diamond plate.

BTW, "billet" diamond plate? That`s a new one on me.
I do believe the term "billet" is becoming grossly overused and has lost all usefull meaning.

·
Registered
278 Posts
ok,

Guys this is the deal.

1) we are the ONLY company that makes TRUNK DIAMOND PLATE MATS.

2) we are offering logos in the trunk mats (ie Celica, TRD, Your crew, Name, whatever) we also make the logos colored on your request. since, some think the price should be lower , ill throw this in for FREE! for nc.o.

3) we are offering them powdercoated , which truely changes the setup completely. (ie my black gt-s has black mats front , rear , and trunk w/ red logos of CAC being made.

4) the metal we use is truthfully only available from CAC. there is only 1 family that produces this metal in their mill. They only make it upon request.

5) the metal has grooves, like diamond cuttting on the actual tread itself. so where an X appears on the mat, it has grooves on the X part so it creates a slip resistant surface and cooler look. ( ill try to take pics of it closer up)

6) the metal DOES NOT DULL. just use water and the original shine will come back. there is a special clear coat already on the metal.

7) the price of $249 is shipped. it retails at $275.

8) we can also do your front and rear mats w/ the same options creating an interior never before seen in any show circuit.

you are paying for:

- HIGH quality metal and fitment, better than any other current diamond plate companies.
- Clear coated metal that makes it so it will NEVER DULL.
- Diamond cut tread that creates slip resistant rigid surface that looks cooler too.
- metal that is light weight, but not so flimsy you can bend with your hands like most of the other metal mats out there.
-LOGOS of any type in the mats. ( FREE )
- Powdercoat option
- The right to say your one of the only cars in the world with a high quality diamond cut trunk with your name cut into it.

I realize some of you think the price is high, and i hope what i have posted justifies it more. again, the mats we produce are not the same in any way as other companies. (see above statements)
after listening to the concerns of the price i will give logos for free, but i want everyone to know that this is for a high quality buyer, its not junk you can make in your back yard. i will post close up pics later to show the diamond cut grooved tread mentioned earlier.

You guys know CAC and we always give the best prices period, we also strive to give the best service, and this goes the same for this product, i wouldnt sell it at the price it is, unless i knew it was worth it!

if you want more info about the quality and craftmanship visit www.conceptautocreations.com go to the mats section and download our brochure.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
wow this and the full set is a killer deal! On the CAC site you can buy the whole set for 499 SHIPPED for a 5 piece kit! The 3 piece kit sounds good too since nobody is going to be in the back seats and that'll only cost me: 419 SHIPPED!

These are really nice..i'll consider this in the future! hope this price is still the same!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Okay guys wait a sec.....

As Tim stated above these mats are TOP quality. Because we at CAC are very excited about them, we are gonna DRASTICALLY reduce the trunk mat price for the first 15 sold(only).

CAC Diamond Plate Trunk Mat = $175 FREE SHIPPING

These mats will retail for ~$275...but the first 15 people to get in this purchase will get to see our quality first hand at a price that will NOT be repeated anytime soon.

Powder Coating = $75(per trunk mat or pair of floor mats)

This promotional price will only be extended to the first Fifteen trunk mats sold

Blaise

[email protected]

·
Registered
278 Posts
with the price reduction and the free logos , this is truely an awesome deal as it is no one else has diamond plate trunks period.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts