NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Ksport Kontrol Pro

Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its 36-way adjustable dampening, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and pillow-ball mounts. The Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilover kit has been designed with professional road racing in mind offering extremely high value and performance.

Key Features:

* 36-way adjustable dampening
* Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
* Compression/Rebound adjustable
* Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
* Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
* Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber (not available for some models)
* Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
* Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
* One Year Limited Warranty

Celica

MSRP - $1300
GB PRice - $785 shipped(to 48 lower states only)

MR2 Spyder
MSRP - $1450
GB Price - $850 shipped(to 48 lower states only)

Packages will be shipped GROUND only. Items shipped by air will be charged more on shipping.

1. fievel28
2. Rico6983
3. Leems
4. mocion (MR2)
5. silversprint(MR2) 10/8
6. turbo_jimbo
7. aZnTrD2k(FC RX7)**PAID**
8. zboyce

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leems said:
how are these, any other people with these installed ?
will it be the same $ shipped to canada?
If we can get more than 5 people, I can do $850 shipped to Canada.

THese are very popular amongst the 240sx crowd. THey have very good customer service as well.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is for people who doesnt have the funds to get into the TEIN GB.

Cool feature about the ksport that TEIN SS/P doesnt have is the adjustable bottom bracket.

Full-length adjustment system with movable lower bracket has been adopted, which enables the separate adjustment of the ride-height and pre-load.

·
Registered
237 Posts
2 questions: how low do they go and when would u need the money for the group buy price?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
ghostrida3 said:
2 questions: how low do they go and when would u need the money for the group buy price?
what he said^^^ and can I do a payment option or something? If these last for several years, I will buy these over the SSP's.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CelicaGTSGuy said:
I have these on my car, they are great, :thumbup: .
PLease post pics of your car so people can see.
ghostrida3 said:
They should go down low since you have 2 ways of lowering it:

SPring perch
lower bracket

TEIN Basic, SS/P are only able to go low thru Spring perch, bottom bracket is not adjustable.
Rico6983 said:
ghostrida3 said:
what he said^^^ and can I do a payment option or something? If these last for several years, I will buy these over the SSP's.
It depends on how you install and use it. If its a defect, KSPORT will replace the defected item no problem.

I need all 5 people to pay in FULL before I get the coilovers, so tahts up to whoever is interested and is able to pay ASAP.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
CelicaGTSGuy said:
Ok here's some pics:

Just some ones I took at the beach a while ago, hope this helps, Free bump for a great product.
wow, that's a nice drop. Are they easy to adjust for height and how long have you had them for?

·
Registered
757 Posts
They are easy to adjust, just use the 2 wrench things that come with it, and to make them harder or softer use the long allen key, and put it in the top, and turn it. I have have them for about three months, they ride really good to. I sometimes scrap on the front every now and then, mostly coming out of driveways. Just to let you all know, the back and front are as low as they go, so they can't go any lower. Unless I don't know of something, that makes them go any lower. This setup makes your car look totally different. Hope this helps you all.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Couple questions. Do they come pre-assembled? Earlier in the year both my brother and me were looking at getting these. He drives a 98 Integra, I drive the Celica. How much would it be for his car? (I was pretty sure they make the kit for his car.)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
CelicaGTSGuy said:
They come together already, here's some more pics, of when I got mine, and you are welcome for the info guys. They look just like the first picture.

excellent posts bro. You sure are helping this sale out. I hope more people jump on this.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts