NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for a brand new RMM Front Lip spoiler which fits 00-02. This will ship directly from RMM.

I contacted the sales department at www.rodmillenstore.com and arranged this group buy.
Price for 10 orders will be $192.50 plus shipping. (add 3% for paypal)
Price for 20 orders will be $175.00 plus shipping. (add 3% for paypal)

Shipping will be determined by RMM and varies from state to state. I would guess the shipping charge will be between $20-$40, if you want to know for sure email RMM at [email protected].

The RMM front lip sells on the RMM website for $275 plus shipping, so this is an awesome price.

There will be a $20.00 deposit that will be used to reserve your front lip. All deposits will be returned if we dont get 10 buyers.

1. Shady

· Registered
6,252 Posts
hmm i remember when i first got mine through david draper for $220 shipped not like im tryin to kill the thread or anything la la la la la la...so great price..but uhh...yeah ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ what he said...shady has no posts...any feedback would help in determinin more participants..

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Wow thanks guys...I contacted RMM Sales and asked if we could get a better price...I dont work for them and gain nothing by doing this group buy other than getting a cheaper price for the lip I want. If you doubt me contact RMM Sales and ask them. I dont post often but I have been around since 2001 with no negative feedback. I have positive feedback on Ecelica for several products I have sold including the switch panels I make.
Like I said I gain nothing from this GB just trying to help others with a better price.
Thanks

· Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm not bashing you as a seller. I personally would have no worries buying the lip if I wanted it. I am just saying it is unlikely that there are 10 people on this board that are looking for the RMM lip. Might want to spread to other boards.

· Registered
6,252 Posts
that is true...took me a while to sell my RMM back in the day...took MONTHs...

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10 might be a lofty goal...if several people are interested but we dont reach 10 I will just contact RMM again and see what they can offer...also...I have this posted on ECelica and TeamCelica...hopefully some people are interested...I dont want to pay full price for mine :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.