NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the deal... With a minimum of 30 LEDs sold in the GB we can get them for $25USD shipped each. On the site it lists them as being $30USD + Shipping.

Everyone needs to pay first before they will be shiped out. So once 30 have been sold they will start to ship them to us. You must order by phone.

315-368-0017

They prefer to take credit cards as payment.
If you use PayPal please add 3% to your total.
[email protected]

Please let me know once you have paid and let me know how many LEDs you have ordered.

N.Y. Residents must also include the 8.5% sales tax.

1. Sultan 2 blue 1 white
2. evil eye

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
same here..ill buy like 3 :gap: waiting on others

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha... if we are all going to wait it's never going to happen! My problem is that I can't call long distance to the US from work... and I'm since they are 2 hours ahead they'll be closed by the time I get home.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey andy, im down for 2 blue ones, ill also send u an e-mail in a few days when things settle down around here, thx again for the great deal :rofl:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by KEnny Heiser 3
Anyone know if they will FOR SURE fit in the a/c controls ? If so i'll take one <PM me with Paypal info

sinc:Kenny Heiser
Fit in the space, probably. Fit as a replacement to the stock bulbs, no.
Originally posted by AsianeXchange
so this is $25 for one led???
One LED that can light up the entire interior better than the dome light. :) It's a wide angle LED that covers 180 degrees like any normal lightbulb (and way brighter), unlike most LEDs that have a pretty focused light pattern like a flashlight. They also come prewired, so all you need to do is hook up the negative and positive wires and you're set, unlike regular LEDs where you need to calculate the voltage etc. to find the proper resistor. These LEDs can be used as replacements of neons in and outside the car, since they're very hard to break (think hammer ;) ), are waterproof, and will last much longer than a neon (or any other bulb for that matter).

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah Blue Bomper Is The biggest help ,Hes a very trusted and Very helpful member,anywase PM with info and I will Pay Via paypal ASAP and you can put me on the list for 1 to get things rolling

sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Does he accept paypal? That would make life so much easier for me. I'm so busy working that I don't even have time to call my girlfriend let alone place an order for LED's over the phone. :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts