Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TYC Tail Lights
Red - $135 + S/H
Chrome - $135 + S/H
Gunmetal - $110 + S/H
Black - $135 + S/H

This GB will be handled through my company, DNL Auto Sports (www.dnlautosports.com).

Payment:
PayPal: [email protected] (PLEASE be sure to include a contact phone number as well as your NewCelica screen name to expedite your order)

Thanks,
Liz

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
oOoO ****! Me me! Since you're in miami can I just make drive and pick it up to save on shipping?? Do you guys take checks?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
this will be closed soon..u have 5 posts...and btw ppl can go on ebay and get them for that price shipped and even cheaper..my friend got his for $120 shipped.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
1. Any member wishing to embark upon the responsibility held by organizing a Group oriented Purchase, shall be a member no less than 60 days prior to said purchase posting. (2 Months). If you wish to run a group purchase upon immediate account activation you must become a site sponsor first.

120 shipped? Do you think people can beat that?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PoweredbyRICE said:
this will be closed soon..u have 5 posts...and btw ppl can go on ebay and get them for that price shipped and even cheaper..my friend got his for $120 shipped.
The rules only say you have to be a member for more than 60 days to post a GB. Nothing about the number of posts you have. I am an active member over at Club3G and became a member here a while back to invite members of this club to our meets back in the VA area. Now that I have started this company, I'd like to extend the offers of GB's to your club as well.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Do the tails have the gap problem people were having before?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SexyCelica said:
Do the tails have the gap problem people were having before?
I will have to contact TYC on Monday. I was not aware of this gap problem for the Celica's until now. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

Thanks,
Liz

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
froubaby said:

The rules only say you have to be a member for more than 60 days to post a GB. Nothing about the number of posts you have. I am an active member over at Club3G and became a member here a while back to invite members of this club to our meets back in the VA area. Now that I have started this company, I'd like to extend the offers of GB's to your club as well.
No but the rules do say one group purchase at a time. If you are a vendor as you stated above you should just become a site sponsor and you can run as many GPs as you want.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, just to give you all an update on finding out about the gap problem some have expereinced. We spoke first with our TYC distributor. So far everyone they have spoken to at TYC has not heard of the gap problem that has been mentioned on these boards. Our distributor is still working on getting to the bottom of this though. We have forwarded them the problem thread from these boards about the gap. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Liz

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Im sure there is a thread on here that has pics of the problem. maybe you could foward those to TYC

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
wtf? i talked to some guy from tyc at a car show about the problem with the gap. he told me everything was fixed months ago. it has been over 4 months since i asked the question and they still didn't fix the problem?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
weird? Did anyone get any TYCs recently and have the gap problem?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I just bought some Red TYC's 2 weeks ago. There appears to be no gap around the edges of the lens where it meets the car body. The fitment is decent except for the tip of the corner lens on the drivers side. It actually looks like after they sealed the molds together they hit the edges with a rubber wheel or something to remove excess plastic on the seams. Looks like they accidentally took too much off that corner and sqared it a bit, leaving a 1/16" or so gap only in that corner. The TYC's were a big improvement over the APC tails I had before. Both snap on covers inside the hatch fit now. Overall I am pleased with them. I purchased mine off ebay from Red dog motorsports for $145 shipped. Despite problems others may have had with Red dog motorsports I had no problems with them and the Tail were not damaged in any way when I received them.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Injust got mine two weeks ago also from Red Dog. I had no problems with them either. I have no gap problems at all. I also did not have the driver side problem that throttle have. It sits pretty flush. I got mine from ebay thru Red Dog for $60 shipped. woohooo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, here's the update from my TYC distributor. It appears as though the gap problem has been corrected because everyone they spoke to at TYC informed them that there was no gap. And reading some of the replies here of recent purchases on them, it appears as though members can confirm this. (If people with the gap problem want to PM me pics though, I will forward these on to my distributor so they can get to TYC - in front of people that will hopefully help you out! - please do so.)

If you want to continue with this GB, we can. If those of you that were interested are still a bit weary of them, I can move on to a GB on something else and come back to these a little later on. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
i still want them :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts