NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey folks I am back and opened my own shop in Hayward (no longer with redstarracing).

This is "ginoxyr" as you remember me from the start of NC.org ....

We have been in the import scene since the 1984 and still work and race Toyotas to date.

Come visit us soon and check out our website if you need to get a hold of us. We also have an online store at www.mpjperformance.com Just email us what you need and we can get it asap.

"I will beat any labor prices as long as it is within reason"

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com

Shop info:

21666 Cloud Way Unit 6
Hayward, CA 94545

510 780 0725 shop
510 780 0730 fax

Directions how to get here?

From hwy 880 exit West Winton Ave.
drive pass the small airport
towards the last signal light (Corsair)
right on Cloud Way
we are infront of Golden Bear Fasteners

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
pinoracer

I dont see a problem installing kits as I have installed them in the past and still do. Paint shop is nextdoor.. roberto can qoute...salamat....

russ

he is my partner at the shop. He gots the store and I gots the shop all in one roof to serve all you rice eatin Celica drivin good paying folks. ..except eugenile... he dont get the discounts..LOL

see you all soon

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
ahhh.. this is the name of mike's new shop.. he was talkin to me about it like 6 mo ago or so when he was up at my work doin ccc stuff.. he still there? ah hell.. i'll just call you guys up and talk to him :)

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i only see wrx parts...bOoOoOoo~!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
No worries Mike The Part Dude can get the parts and we will stock Celica parts :)..JDM's etc. Been in the scene too long and stockin on the latest is all to keep up with the demand.

Let us know what you need and we will get it. :)

Dyno we do not have :(..

cheers

gino

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts