NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's getting it tonight?

I know there are a few here that will play.

GT: JAVELIN FANGZZ

Dan-E-01GTS good playing with you the other day, let me know if you will be playing this weekend.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Because you have some queer meet to attend to?

Stay the hell out of this thread douche and keep yourself busy by wasting money on your Celica.
not today silly. you still haven't bought those sidemarkers to replace those vinyls?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
i cant. . . . im snowed in for a day or two. sucks ass. gonna go nuts if i have to hang out with the girlfriend for another day. been playing the cod waw beta for a bit. seems ok.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not today silly. you still haven't bought those sidemarkers to replace those vinyls?
That was done on purpose nubby, or should I have purchased some sick-ass JDM side-markers such as yourself? Hmm...

he's the nc grouch. he got butt hurt after his bff vergel left him for a dancing crew and truc took over the chino meets that are bigger and better than before.
Weak at best.
I do not need to explain why I left what was quickly becoming a pathetic and wasteful scene to you, but you knew that.
And keep telling yourself that pvssy, it still does not change the fact that you have wasted a sh*t load of money on what is an ugly car no matter what the 'circle' tells you. You should have kept the 'under construction' in your sig, because that is all you will ever be doing with that auto, realize you are a fool now and you will end the suffering earlier. Nice sig though btw, you should keep your bucket there in that alley near a dumpster where it belongs.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dunno
but

X-Box 360 = Microsoft = PC = Maybe

but I wont get a 360 though
im :love: is PS3
That is true, but EPIC design director Cliff B. has stated that Gears 2 will "never come to the PC, ever."

i cant. . . . im snowed in for a day or two. sucks ass. gonna go nuts if i have to hang out with the girlfriend for another day. been playing the cod waw beta for a bit. seems ok.
Feel for ya, I have been in those kinds of situations before. I will add you on Live, send me an invite once you are back on.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
That was done on purpose nubby, or should I have purchased some sick-ass JDM side-markers such as yourself? Hmm...

Weak at best.
I do not need to explain why I left what was quickly becoming a pathetic and wasteful scene to you, but you knew that.
And keep telling yourself that pvssy, it still does not change the fact that you have wasted a sh*t load of money on what is an ugly car no matter what the 'circle' tells you. You should have kept the 'under construction' in your sig, because that is all you will ever be doing with that auto, realize you are a fool now and you will end the suffering earlier. Nice sig though btw, you should keep your bucket there in that alley near a dumpster where it belongs.
I know neither of you, but that was just HILARIOUS, can't wait for the comeback :rofl:

ANYWAYS

I saw a request from JAVELIN FANGZZ on XBL a while back, and after reading through this thread I realize it's you, I'll add you.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts

Weak at best.
:blah:
it's hilarious how much hatred you have :chuckles: why don't you part out your speed n stylez sponsored celi since it's a waste of money? maybe like that you can go buy yourself a gears of war skin for your 360 and maybe pick up a locust jacket for when you go out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.