NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some general hp gains with i/e for the gt and gt-s

like with trd it's 20whp for gt-s and 13 whp for gt??

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
GT-S peak hp #s:

TPR CAI + TPR Exhaust = around 20
TPR CAI + TRD exhaust = around 15
AEM CAI + TRD Exhaust = around 15

Those are the top I/E combos for best overall performance. Kazuma gains maybe around 15hp by itself, but it's not street legal (LOUD as hell :scared: ).

The GT gains much less power with the same mods. Also, most bolt on mods have similar gains between brands on a GT (AEM and Injen CAIs are neck and neck, etc.). Think 2/3 or less hp compared to the GT-S.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
check the forsale area. The group Buy part. They have agroup buy I think still going on.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by IScrewedUp
what would i do without ya 140....btw , do you even have a job?
Yes. Pays damn good. Names Manny BTW. :)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
What do you do Manny , I'm in the market in looking for a career change cause this one doesn't pay jack.
Commercial Laser Printer Associate. Basically I operate very hightech/high speed printers as business solutions.

Making about 30k.

I have a supervisorial offer to make 42,000. Its an hr and 15 minutes away. I am not sure if I want to travel that daily, BUT it IS 42,000. :drool:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
dude quit whining , i drive 35 miles to and from work a day EVERYDAY for a lousey 10bucks an hour.
thats good money. I started this at 8.50 for 31 miles.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
yeah but do you lose your job once every 1-2 years because of outsourcing to India?
How old are you? Also, I got lucky. I am 19, 20 on the 5th.

India, ha. Xerox Business Services uses india for customer rep/it support.

Ridiculous.

·
Registered
878 Posts
exactly, im 22 in the call center services for 3 years. Within the company ive worked for Verizon Wireless , Cox Communications and now Cypress Semiconductor, infact your company is in our database . I believe you guys use our chips inside of your xerox machines. **** I wish I could have been making 42k at 20

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
exactly, im 22 in the call center services for 3 years. Within the company ive worked for Verizon Wireless , Cox Communications and now Cypress Semiconductor, infact your company is in our database . I believe you guys use our chips inside of your xerox machines. **** I wish I could have been making 42k at 20

Apply at xerox.

www.monster.com

www.careerbuilder.com

Type in customer service or Call center in the search field. Select All job categories.

Xerox and Ptney Bowes has some openings nationwide.

·
Registered
878 Posts
thanks man will do.

unfortunately I have the experience necessary but none of these show the pay scales for these.

Plus I don't have a degree so I am not sure if they would consider it.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
thanks man will do.

unfortunately I have the experience necessary but none of these show the pay scales for these.

Plus I don't have a degree so I am not sure if they would consider it.

Degree?? I never finished HS.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
pay scale would be included in the job description

or

It says consumerate with experience. Well, apply and see what they offer.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Well the biggest problem to be honest is if the pay will be enough to cover my car payment and cost of living to wherever I would be going right now I am paying basically 500/mnth to have my Celica. Consider about another 1k for cost of living regardless where I am at I would say, if not more.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Well the biggest problem to be honest is if the pay will be enough to cover my car payment and cost of living to wherever I would be going right now I am paying basically 500/mnth to have my Celica. Consider about another 1k for cost of living regardless where I am at I would say, if not more.

I am saying, if 10 dollars an hour covers that for you then 12-14 would definately cover it.

I pay 397 for my GT and 200 for insurance:gap:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts