NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the wake of our Commander In Chief's address I sincerely hope that we all can take a few moments and realize the gravity of the time in which we live - the tenuousness of life itself and the fragility of our civil freedoms. It is the American soldier that garauntees our right for spirited debate and the flag that we have the right to burn is the same flag that drapes his/her coffin when he/she has died to defend our right to do so. No matter how you feel about what we are about to do, I trust that all of us will recognize the incredible sacrifice that our men and women at arms are putting forth for democracy and the American Way of life. God Bless and keep you and your loved ones. I pray for a quick end to the current crisis andthat we should all emerge from this troubled time into a new dawn of global brotherhood and common understanding.
To those of you currently serving Our Nation, Jeremy, Joe, Wren, I greatly appreciate what you do and thank you for your continued vigilance and commitment.

Fair Winds and Following Seas

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Well said _J....Let's take a poll and see who thinks saddam will "Step Down". :( This will hopefully be fairly quick

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Baldhead_J said:
In the wake of our Commander In Chief's address I sincerely hope that we all can take a few moments and realize the gravity of the time in which we live - the tenuousness of life itself and the fragility of our civil freedoms. It is the American soldier that garauntees our right for spirited debate and the flag that we have the right to burn is the same flag that drapes his/her coffin when he/she has died to defend our right to do so. No matter how you feel about what we are about to do, I trust that all of us will recognize the incredible sacrifice that our men and women at arms are putting forth for democracy and the American Way of life. God Bless and keep you and your loved ones. I pray for a quick end to the current crisis andthat we should all emerge from this troubled time into a new dawn of global brotherhood and common understanding.
To those of you currently serving Our Nation, Jeremy, Joe, Wren, I greatly appreciate what you do and thank you for your continued vigilance and commitment.

Fair Winds and Following Seas
Very well said. I completely concur.

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
does anyone know if they give out nobel peace post awards here? :chuckles:

btw J...... :werd: well said

1 - 8 of 8 Posts