NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goerge Mason Street Racing Team

hey wassup..for anyone who goes to Mason...i got this lil card on my windshield couple days ago talkin abt a George Mason base Street Racing team. They did this last year but i dunno.....anyone know abt this?....anyone is or was on the team?...

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Re: Goerge Mason Street Racing Team

ItLooksFast said:
hey wassup..for anyone who goes to Mason...i got this lil card on my windshield couple days ago talkin abt a George Mason base Street Racing team. They did this last year but i dunno.....anyone know abt this?....anyone is or was on the team?...
Is there contact information? A website, or email address? Imma smoke me some Honduz!!

john

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so wassup....who started it this?...is u Ringtree?....can some1 tell me abt this if u know anythin?.....but ahhhh the card says Import Theory.....the only contact info is the email address..... [email protected] . So there is a street team based in Mason..thats kinda funny cuz there are some many ricers but they are some really nice ones too.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeah I recieved one of those things on my car as well. I really havent had time to check it out. But the card doesnt have a lot of info on it. Didn't they have a GMU car cruise last year?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahhha really????......wow thats funny-er....hey Ringthree...how is it ruining it for you?....how is the cops gonna know?...did i ruin it or what cuz i didnt really ask anyone but u guys so far.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
ItLooksFast said:
so wassup....who started it this?...is u Ringtree?....can some1 tell me abt this if u know anythin?.....but ahhhh the card says Import Theory.....the only contact info is the email address..... [email protected] . So there is a street team based in Mason..thats kinda funny cuz there are some many ricers but they are some really nice ones too.
Sweet, thanks for the info.

I think these guys are on dragva.com

edit: yep

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1085758&postcount=111
I say we should allow mason students only, unless the people are very good friends with the mason student no offense to non mason/nova people at all its just that we are trying to establish a community within the school and besides greek life which ****ing rules and intramural sports there aint much around so the car clubs a way of getin people together , if you have a parking decal tell securitas to **** off and if you dont have one then you dont need to be at the meetup, thers 1000 import clubs in this area, find another one besides a mason one to join, as far as mason people go dont invite people that wont respect the people that are trying to establish a club/ have a good time, such as dopes with their daddys cars trying to impress us or straight up crackheads who think they can drift but in reality all they do is **** up their ebrakes and get the cops called ,theres absolutely no reason we cant chill on campus, hell these mofos in charge of the school should be all the more glad that we are promoting a campus life/ club so they get more peeps around here to spend more money on their ****
also with this we should " GO BIG OR GO HOME" and im not talkin about the number of people involved just the effort put in to keep this a real club with real meetups, drives, whatever else a bunch of college age motorheads like doin besides freshman chicks and revvin around the circle at stopsigns n the crosswalk

thats jsut my two cents fellas
peace
Dave a.k.a. "Guido" or "just another one of those Theta Chi's with a white M3"
I like how he says "dopes with their daddys cars" and the guy drives an M3.. something tells me he's not exactly paying his own tuition..

john

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I for one appreciate Marc's sig much more than street racing. I'm going to the Giant after work with my freshly printed "Food Shopping Team of Baltimore County" cards. I really like the shopping cart graphic with the flaming tires. Also, I need a group to help me decide which one really is the best OJ.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
ItLooksFast said:
hahhha really????......wow thats funny-er....hey Ringthree...how is it ruining it for you?....how is the cops gonna know?...did i ruin it or what cuz i didnt really ask anyone but u guys so far.
The cops will know because I will tell them. Pretty simple.

I dont need immature morons acting like idiots and having the school name associated, then the moron cops will come after anyone that has a car that fits the discription.

This is all besides my general opinion which is that street racing is Darwin's form of autosport.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry, but..."George Mason Street Racing Team"....that's just beyond :gay:, that's :gay:^1,000,000. I rather drive an auto Geo Metro, take it to the strip and lose to every single person....

I hope every single one of them gets caught.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea its kinda funny....and they did this last year too.....so did anyone know what happen last year?

BTW: i dont like the idea of ppl watchin my car, like spyin on it and stuff....piss me off!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
The cops will know because I will tell them. Pretty simple.

I dont need immature morons acting like idiots and having the school name associated, then the moron cops will come after anyone that has a car that fits the discription.

This is all besides my general opinion which is that street racing is Darwin's form of autosport.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by BrianGTS
:thumbdown:

People who get offended are insecure, butthurt morons.
Brian and I will start our own racing team.

POS TOYOTA CELICA RACING TEAM.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
i'm glad i'm not driving a celica to george mason anymore .. i won't have to worry about getting pulled over outside of mason and getting stupid tickets because i fit the street racing profile .. i'll actually make it to class on time without getting 3 tickets for illegal exhaust, tint, license plate, etc..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts