NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im about to replace my 5zigen exhaust and get a trd exhaust but i need to know whether i should get the standard or extended.....i have the trd body kit on my car and i heard that you have to get the extended exhaust if u have the trd kit. Does anyone here have pics of their trd exhaust (standard or extended) on a trd kit. I wanna know which one will look right because i dont want the muffler tip to be sticking out too far passed the bumper or anything...

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
extended trd will/should go with the trd rear, if u dont get the extended ull melt ur rear, u could however modify a regular trd exhuast to fit with the trd

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by F35-JSF
Extended of course. Hate to have to buy a whole exhaust system over again.
yep

the extended exhaust was intended for kits.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh dang i didnt know the extended stuck out that far....it doesnt look right on that kaminary kit at all....i think imma go for the regular.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
but then the other one might be too short and melt ur bumper

·
Registered
325 Posts
The extended should help so your bumper doesn't turn black or melt. I seen alot of people's exhaust line up right at the bumper and it turn the bumper black. I would go with the extended one because I would not want to see your bumper turn black or melt. My exhaust I had it extended on purpose for that reason.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i understand where ya are coming from...i just want to see some pics of the extended and standard length on a trd kit...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts