NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a good place in the Palm Beach area to get rims painted or powdercoated? Maybe a place where somebody has gotten it done before.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
its pretty much a do it yourself job, my friend works at a shop that powdercoats hes going to show me around tomorrow. powdercoating imo is much better and less maintenence

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
PM pro-style-gts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
alright i just got a tour of the shop its called Armor-Tech 954-979-8600 on on powerline south of sample. he said they charge roughly $100 per wheel and if they dont have the particular color you want they will order it. i was contemplating just getting them painted but i dont what to have to deal with paint chips and stuff like that. i think ill get it done within the next month.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for checking that. I've been searching around the site and some people are saying around $200 or so for all four tires. $400 seems like alot, but that might be the best deal. I'll keep checking around here first. What color are you gonna get your rims painted?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by Ridin13
$400 seems like alot, but that might be the best deal. I'll keep checking around here first. What color are you gonna get your rims painted?
heh not painted POWDER COATED, im thinking of gunmetal...my friend says they have a color thats like gunmetal that looks slightly bronze which sounsd like a good color.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant powder coated. Gunmetal is the color I'm gonna do mine. I think that'll look good on spec blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts