NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are you?

I95 N headed towards Quantico from the Stafford area.
Silver GTS (00-02)
WW Rear Wing (TRD Style with 3rd brake light)
Action Package Front
WW or TRD sides

Girl looked Asian or Hispanic, it was tough to tell (looked good one way or another)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
there was some girl in a silver gts trd wing...action packaged... exaust... headin down 29 south, with VA plates

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know where 29South is, but it coulda been the same chick. I can never tell the diff between WW and sides and TRD sides...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
29 is in MD.... she was a rather fine asian girl

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey J that would be CHELSEA its action package she's a good girl. Her boyfriend drives that slammed white hatch in town.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Damn guys, you all are being a bit cruel to the newbies lately some deserved and some not even here to defend themselves.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
Damn guys, you all are being a bit cruel to the newbies lately some deserved and some not even here to defend themselves.
Hey, come on now. You don't just walk up in a place and start flaming people. That's a sure fire way to get everyone pissed off at you. We haven't flamed Trina or anyone else that posted WITHOUT flaming in their first post.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
kaioshin said:

Hey, come on now. You don't just walk up in a place and start flaming people. That's a sure fire way to get everyone pissed off at you. We haven't flamed Trina or anyone else that posted WITHOUT flaming in their first post.
I hear you Capt. Baldy, I was basically talking about RedLyte (Alex?). I also think that we as a whole are better than that. I didn't have a problem with your response in the other thread it was the most sensible response. :p I did say that some deserved it.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
T3HKMAN said:

I hear you Capt. Baldy, I was basically talking about RedLyte (Alex?). I also think that we as a whole are better than that. I didn't have a problem with your response in the other thread it was the most sensible response. :p I did say that some deserved it.
I'm not sure if I'm captain of the shaved head brigade. I think that honor falls on J. But, yeah I agree. That was a little harsh esp. on a pubic forum. Hence my post above of "ouch"

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"calling Captain Baldy...Calling Captain Baldy...."

·
Registered
153 Posts
And i am sorry for any confusion but i did mean the car not the girl looked good from a few feet back sorry i did not explain my self but i am not a fan of the action package. But i didnt mean to come across as a **** but i really didnt mean her. she is actualy a really pretty girl. But i dont like the car...

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
ReD LyTe said:
And i am sorry for any confusion but i did mean the car not the girl looked good from a few feet back sorry i did not explain my self but i am not a fan of the action package. But i didnt mean to come across as a **** but i really didnt mean her. she is actualy a really pretty girl. But i dont like the car...
nice cover. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts