NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
you can see my story in the thread linked here...

bought a ww wing 4 months ago and no turn around or refund.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
I sent him $95 for a sunroof nearly two months ago. Although there was a fair amount of feedback from him initially regarding when to expect the sunroof, after a while he stopped replying to my PM's or to my posts in the relevant FS thread. I have filed a dispute with PayPal, and am awaiting their decision.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thanks a lot for starting this Evil.

Anyone who has gone through paypal:
I suggest you start an Unresolved Case about this situation and Post the original thread as back up evidence. Paypal will look at this evidence as it shows multiple counts of fraud.

Anyone who has sent a Money Order/Check:

I'm sorry to say, but your money has been stolen. The chances that you will get it back are slim to none. I suggest you get a credit or debit card and start using paypal from now on. Underaged users, I suggest you get your parents approval to use their credit card on paypal and pay them back seperately.

Your last resort, if you feel the money and/or effort is worth while, is to contact the authorities in Fresno(if that is where Giz23mo lives). DO NOT go through your local police department, as they will not have the resources/time/authority to jump into an investigation. Your best chance of any justice will be distributed accordingly through Giz23mo's local Police.

Because I used paypal, I never saw his address. But if you have been given a P.O. Box and you sent your money there, I suggest you DO NOT take further action. You will waste your time and money. P.O. Box's are one of the most popular anonymously rented methods of fraud. You will not get any more information besides his/her name, which we have already established as Tabitha Santillian.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I tried to buy 2 front kick pannels from giz a while back when the thread first started, he began to reply to my PMs about when he was going to send things out... months later he has not responded to my recent pm's and I still do not have my parts that I ordered, nor my money back, ($40).

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ok, I know that I stuck up for him, and that I will probably get flamed, but he did keep me updated, but never sent anything. And with the paypal unresolved case, mine just did that, and unless he has money in his account you wont get your money back...

I only lost 45 in the deal, but thats 45 that I could have used to put towards a short shifter...dont buy from him!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
celica_pete21 said:
Ok, I know that I stuck up for him, and that I will probably get flamed, but he did keep me updated, but never sent anything. And with the paypal unresolved case, mine just did that, and unless he has money in his account you wont get your money back...

I only lost 45 in the deal, but thats 45 that I could have used to put towards a short shifter...dont buy from him!!

next time please hold ur toungue and stay out of it... i stop trying to contact gizzmo.. i sent him $20 to send me the lil panel on passenger side where all the fuse was.. nver heard from him...after payment sent..

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yes, Im sorry...but he kept me posted...so I thought it was legit!! So Im sorry to everyone cuz of my mouth. Anyway nice find on the myspace, Im gonna send him a message everyday until I get my money back, and Ive got all your backs too!! Awesome find!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Here is the Police Number

8770 S Mendocino Avenue
Parlier, California 93648
(559)646-6600

You need to file a claim with your local police department and they sent it to the Parlier one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fbi

Any of you guys thought about contacting the FBI Internet Fraud Division. I hear they are cracking down on online thievery and scams. I think if you go to fbi.gov you can find a link.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Police report HAS been filed. They have a photo of what he looks like as well. I am going to nail this guy and get my money back. I HIGHLY suggest you guys file a police report as well, I will get my money back.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
DelltaDMX said:
Police report HAS been filed. They have a photo of what he looks like as well. I am going to nail this guy and get my money back. I HIGHLY suggest you guys file a police report as well, I will get my money back.
wow, nice job. good luck. i hope everything gets resolved.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
DelltaDMX said:
Did you need to go down to the station in person or can this be done over the phone?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts