NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you guys is the best product and method of cleaning the windows on our cars...I'm currently just using windex and paper towels...streaking like crazy, not fun....need some help!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Actually I would recommend Eagle One's 20/20 Vision Auto Glass cleaner instead of the Invisible Glass by Stoner. The Invisible Glass is a little to hyped up if you ask me. It is not as good of a product as everyone says. I have been using 20/20 for years and never once had any streaks then I went to the auto parts store about 6 months ago and bought 3 cans of Invisible Glass because of a promotional sale they were having. I could not beat the pricefor it was like $2 a can and then you got a refund to send for more money back in the mail. I tried it because of that and honestly I hate it. I get nothing but streaks from using this stuff. I am glad I didn't pay like $10 a can for this crap like it used to cost back in the day. Trust me, go and get some Eagle One 20/20 and you will not be disappointed. Oh and um use it sparingly. Normally streaking is caused by people using too much glass cleaner. It will also help if you spray the 20/20 on a towel first and then wipe down the windows. Do not spray it directly on the windows and then wipe it down. You will get more control and better results by spraying a towel down with a little of this stuff and then wiping it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts