NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Josh S(GT 02 AP-hotshot headers,INJEN CAI,aem pulleys,TRD catback) is coming,Kyle is comming with a modded Eclispe Spyder,maybe ToyoGT and Matt(modded GSR. I and the Eclipse are going to be racing a Honda Civic hatch(mid 90s) with a B16 in it-mods are 17" wheels(slows it down),catback and some sort of CAI. I am thinking a car like this is maybe a high 14 sec car?
I will be racing it with that stock GSR I talked about in the other thread. I converted to synthetics and removed the air box cover. No time to install the CAI or DC sportsheader. Do I have a shot against this hatch?

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Sooo that would be today?

Where and what time?

My G/F and I will be at UMBC till about 8 or so......and should be free after that......

Slava

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
I bet I can take him :D............B16's are not all that unless highly modified.......

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
MicaCeli said:
He's got 2 bottles of NAWWWWWSSSSS man........FnF style :D

Slava
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about :) that's a bass-tube man, you don't "hear" Tiesto any other way ;)

By the way, very NICE color you got there!!! i'll have to take some pics if you don't mind?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Parking lot across from Chysler dealer. I will be in a stock looking black GSR 2 door.

That hatch will get killed by ToyoGT.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
damn it was quite a night...hatch got destroyed by Kyle in his GS-T... Mike you should race him on motor in the GSR, i'm sure you can take this civic. let me know when you go back up, i'll join you guys once again :)

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Damn it you posted that too late...................TOyo.......PM me or Mei your new number.......we tried calling you last night and the numers that she had were old.

Slava

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually the hatch sprayed on Kyle but blew the nozzle out-thats pretty shady since he agreed to run on motor.
They ran again and Kyle lost by about a car-Hatch refused to run me on motor. Was going to run the red GSR but it never happened.
Kyle lost to a 240sx Turbo earlier. I raced Matt's stock 2001 GSR on a 60 MPH roll. First run I got the kick and beat him to 110-next run he got the kick and I beat him by about a car to 7500 RPMS in 4th gear(we were really moving). Reason I think I could pull him was because he had a passenger.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Mike are you serious???? after the run on 70 i figured the races were over...Kyle totally destroyed him on the first run. He's gotta be running low 14's high 13's with his setup, don't you think?? That car was really moving!!!!!

If I had known they were going to race again I would've followed you guys but I thought everyone was going home. Kyle really lost by a car when the hatch sprayed???? That's interesting...

Yes, Caroyln and I watched you pull Matt :) You're a good driver man :)

What was up with that clown asking everyone if they wanted to race a 97 single turbo Supra??? I hate people like that, I wonder what car he was actually driving?? LoL Didn't mean to say if you raced the supra with your stang it wouldn't be a race but you shouldn't waste your time you know what i mean?? I still can't believe Kyle lost the second race, his car looks pretty fast.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes he lost:( I think he spun. I am not sure what he runs but I don't think its 13s. Who knows? He will hit the track soon-a DSM FWD car with mods on radials can be hard to launch. I wish you could have run the hatch-I am sure you could have beat him. I think I could have gave him a good run n/a but he would not run me.

As far as those other clowns-who cares...THEY didn't have anything and everyone knows someone with a fast car. I just ignored them. The 97 car they spoke off got busted up by Nate'a Cobra(Billy Cha's friend) and is a high 11 sec 126 MPH car-YAWN. Everytime I bring my Mustang down there people want cars and the kick..

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Mike what shot is that hatch spraying? do you know?? he seemed like a nice guy but spraying the first time was wrong. man i know Kyle's car can't be that hard to get off the line, i don't see how it's any different than getting mine off the line spraying from the get-go???

what happened after the race? was their any sh!t talking going on? I really do think Kyle's car is fast, I don't know if it's just because he beat up on the hatch the first race... are they going to race again? I know if i drove the GS-T i would beat that hatch and we all know you would too :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts