NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
kardician said:
how did i get the account, or the invitation? ive had my account for a while but gmail stopped giving out invitations for a long time.
hey Kyler, how did you get the invitation? I've had my account for a few months now and I've never gotten invites to give to people? Was it that long ago that they stopped giving invites out?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they stopped about a month ago (and thats a long time in internet time!). try and check your account again now, cause almost everyone i know got a few in the past few days. i might be able to get a few more if anyone else is interested. no promises though. just post up if you want one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
kardician said:
they stopped about a month ago (and thats a long time in internet time!). try and check your account again now, cause almost everyone i know got a few in the past few days. i might be able to get a few more if anyone else is interested. no promises though. just post up if you want one.
hmmm...thanks for the heads-up. I've had that account since June and still no dice. Hopefully I'll get at least one, some friends have been asking about it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
so whats the scoop on gmail, why is everyone ranting and raving about it? is it cuz it holds alot of mail?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pm me her email address. i can try, but for some reason all the invitations i have right now are getting errors. i've never had any problems with people registering before, so im not sure whats going on.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
does anybody know if you can set a gmail account through a email client like outlook express or mozilla email client? i get lazy going to the site, logging in and wanted to know if there was a way to set a account in outlook express for my gmail.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Originally posted by kardician
no, you cant set it up like that right now. currently, gmail doesnt offer any pop / imap functions. hopefully after they get out of beta testing they'll add a imap function. we'll see...
cool, thanks for the response. i guess i'll just have to keep on logging in and out for now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts