NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since down in So Cali, there's a lot of charger fans and they start making threads about it. I was wondering if there's any Niner fans up in here! I am a huge niner fans. I grew up watching them when i was 6 years old with Montana and during my teens with Steve Young era. I think I am the only So Cal people who loves the niners :chuckles: Too many charger fans down there :gap: So what do you guys think of the niners?

I think they are going to be pretty good this year. The first game their offense struggles a little but i think its because we got a lot of new people on offense including derrel jackson and ashley lellie who i think will have big years. So far Arnas Battle showed he still got it. Frank Gore wasn't playing like himself the last game but he's bound to have an mvp year again. And sense Vernon Davis got his first start as a TE, he need to learn some of the offense but when he does, watchout now. And Robinson is a great back up. They gore and him can be a one two in the back field. Our defense so far impressed me a lot. Last year we suck at defense but this year is a different story. We got Harris who still play like a pro bowl and we got nate clements who are also a pro bowl but watchout for patrick willis. That guy will be a key factor for our defense. So overall even though its an ugly win for our opening game of the year, we got a win and next stop is the Rams. We have to beat them and i think we can since Rams kinda suck this year with defense.

Go 49ners!!!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
by the way, I hate the Raiders with a passion. Sorry if any of you guys are Raider fans. Most of them are in jail anyway :chuckles: :hide:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i predict a 4-12 season from the 49ers.

Go Packers!

·
Registered
564 Posts
GO NINERS! Everybody around my area seems excited about the 49ers. They have alot of potential and it seems like they are only getting better. Hopefully this year they will return back to the playoffs. *Niner fan for life*

·
Registered
907 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
i predict a 4-12 season from the 49ers.

Go Packers!
Zero said:
w00t Packers! :headbang:
Packers FTW!
they'll have a 10-6 season.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Motor said:
*waits for Joey*
Nasim knows me too well! :chuckles: Anyways, I love this thread. Cool to know that your a Niner faithful too Andrew. Anyways, heres my little blog of being a True Niner Faithful!.......

Im proud to be a Die Hard San Francisco 49ers Fan! I was born a niner fan in 1981 which was the year that they won their very first Super Bowl! I was there to watch the last game against the Texas Texans on 1/1/06 with a game winning field goal. That was the best and first game that I ever got to watch in person. I dont give a flying [email protected] about any other teams. San Francisco 49ers is the only football team I will watch. I will support them in the end even if there losing 98 to 0 cause I am a TRUE NINER FAITHFUL! Anyone can say that we suck but theres no other team thats won the Super Bowl 5 times and NEVER lost in the Super Bowl! And people should realize that no matter how good a team may be....theres no way in hell to win the Super Bowl year after year! I Joey am a True Niner Faithful Forever! Its all about the 49ers! May the Niner Empire LIVE ON FOREVER in the hearts of all Niner fans world-wide! Cause my love and respect for the Niners will NEVER DIE! GO NINERS! GO NINERS! GO!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Nasim knows me too well! :chuckles: Anyways, I love this thread. Cool to know that your a Niner faithful too Andrew. Anyways, heres my little blog of being a True Niner Faithful!.......

Im proud to be a Die Hard San Francisco 49ers Fan! I was born a niner fan in 1981 which was the year that they won their very first Super Bowl! I was there to watch the last game against the Texas Texans on 1/1/06 with a game winning field goal. That was the best and first game that I ever got to watch in person. I dont give a flying [email protected] about any other teams. San Francisco 49ers is the only football team I will watch. I will support them in the end even if there losing 98 to 0 cause I am a TRUE NINER FAITHFUL! Anyone can say that we suck but theres no other team thats won the Super Bowl 5 times and NEVER lost in the Super Bowl! And people should realize that no matter how good a team may be....theres no way in hell to win the Super Bowl year after year! I Joey am a True Niner Faithful Forever! Its all about the 49ers! May the Niner Empire LIVE ON FOREVER in the hearts of all Niner fans world-wide! Cause my love and respect for the Niners will NEVER DIE! GO NINERS! GO NINERS! GO!

Hell yeah Joey! I was waiting for you! BTW, who's andrew? :chuckles: You mean Truc? Cus im truc :ugh: 49ers are a true dynasty. Not the cowboys or the steelers or the packers. We are the true dynasty because we won championships in the 70's 80's and 90's and we will win in the 2000 sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

·
Super Moderator
48,596 Posts
Rico6983 said:
I have lived in Texas for half my life and to this day I STILL HATE THE COWBOYS!!!
I hate the state of Texas and the Cowboys. Texas should be annexed and be its own country, or just sell it to Mexico. Sorry to go OT.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
epicwolf said:
Hell yeah Joey! I was waiting for you! BTW, who's andrew? :chuckles: You mean Truc? Cus im truc :ugh: 49ers are a true dynasty. Not the cowboys or the steelers or the packers. We are the true dynasty because we won championships in the 70's 80's and 90's and we will win in the 2000 sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.
OOOOoops, my bad Truc! I was talking about you....I dont no why I called you Andrew! :shrugs: Oh well, [email protected] it! Hell yeah Truc, NINER Empire FOREVER! Anyone can talk $hit about our team. But all I can say to those who want to talk $hit about the 49ERS....."Is your team a FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION and never lost in the Super Bowl???" I dont think so biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
iLLeStCeLiCa said:
hell yeah! go Niners! i can't wait to get that throwback Frank Gore jersey sooner or later. Maybe today if i feel like it =)
I just bought the throw back Authentic Ronnie Lott jersey in red! It almost cost me $300! Oh well....I love my NINERS!!!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Packers 2-0!!!!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts