NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damnit, the base of my wing on my driver side just came off!! The Screws pulled through the fiberglass (even w/ the anchors I put in it) I don't know what else to do to hold it on. What can I do?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've already PMed you bill.....Now help!!! I was thinking about maybe putting something solid on the bottom of the posts w/ like construction adhesive and putting screws through that. Would that work?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
What BRAND is this wing?

If it's another piece of s**t from that lost rican dude, I'm gonna be REALLY pissed!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, it's not from Beto....It's a TRD Style wing w/ CF insert. I've already spent 250 getting the holes fixed that were in the fiberglass and repainting it. It's beginning to piss me off

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
skreemin_trdgts said:
If it's another piece of s**t from that lost rican dude, I'm gonna be REALLY pissed!!!!!!!!
so are you saying beto's stuff is not good quality? cuz i was thiking of maybe purchasing from him, but if the all mighty bill says :nono: i will have to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Doesnt Beto and the lostrican get their stuff made together by the same company?????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've paid plenty for this wing, let me tell ya.....400 then 250 for the work I've already done to it.....I should've just got the kaminari.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
for as much as you've paid already i would have just up gotten the TRD wing

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
hell, you could've gotten any wing at that price, TRD, RMM, Kam. But that sucks dude....sorry to hear that, it does look good tho.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just PMed the guy I bought it from...I'm gonna try to give it back to him...I'm tired of messing with this thing...back to stock again!!!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, as soon as I get the wing sold, I'm gonna get the Kaminari from Tim...So, if anyone want's to buy it from me and ask bill to fix it....250

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
I've paid plenty for this wing, let me tell ya.....400 then 250 for the work I've already done to it.....I should've just got the kaminari.
Bill didn't have any trouble with my Kaminari.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
MicaCeli said:

:werd:

How much are they now? I might get one later on.....or just get a turbo, some GT rims, and a GT badge and go whoop up some peops :D

slava
We could swap rims and badges! You'd be runnin' in a sleeper, and I could be a poser....mmm...errr.....visually enhanced vehicle?

Second thought, I might just leave my car de-badged then.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts